DONT GET BOOTLEGZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
If yall bout to get the album Lynch By Inch COMING REAL SOON dont buy that BOOTLEG SHYT get the one on SICCMADE MUZICC not BLACC MARKET because Sedric is a punk ass bitch who cant make money because he dont have the SICCEST RAPPER on his lable anymore and if I saw that nigga today ill bust a slug in that niggas head MARK ASS BITCH

I

INDIGO

your steady talkin shit on the internet about ced cuzz'ov lynch???? thats hoe shit... grow your own nuts

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
wtf?!?! y'all niggaz on sum bullshit why y'all gotta be so dam disrespectful and niggaz gots tah be so dam protective of siccmade like its they baby mama or sumthin...lol y'all foolz jus needs to chill and let shit bubble

Feb 10, 2003
@INDIGO and SoloTip

INDIGO im just sayin you would say the same shit if some nigga took your raps and used them for his label to get money off you and SoloTip people do bust caps in Antioch not all the time tho who care tho im just sayin thats hella fucced up i would be heated if a nigga came to my studio jaccin shit from me

Feb 10, 2003
@Al-Kaholik

Al-Kaholik im 18 and im not saying im not gonna kill him im saying if i new i was the one that got jacced and he sold my shyt for money and im not geting shyt outa of it i would be heated i mean lynch sued his ass but he is still takin his shyt and usin it under a different label like The Best Of Brotha Lynch Hung BOOK 3 thats on BPMetro Records and thats Sed fuccin with his shyt still and i would have the balles to bust a cap no one would find out if i didnt tell anyone at all not even a nigga that im down foe putt on your murder ones and blast that nigga then throw the gun in a cannal they wouldnt have shyt on who did it and even have a mask shyt you wouldnt have any finger prints the gun would be washed away im just sayin yall dont have to get mad over it thoe

I

INDIGO

this cats drunk off lynch's nut juice

Tha_Hu$tla said:
if I saw that nigga today ill bust a slug in that niggas head MARK ASS BITCH

Al-Kaholik im 18 and im not saying im gonna kill him

:confused:

:eek: