Don't buy no shit from these clowns (Strange Music Store)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2006
I bought shit from the store. Got an error message.

But yall withdrew over 150 dollars man, i barely have money for rent and food, and these motherfuckers are gonna take more of my money? FUCK the Tech N9ne / Strange Music store!

GIVE ME MY SHIT OR MY MONEY BACK

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
^^^ hahaha

yeah. it's because they go out of their way to piss their fans off so they never buy from them again. that or they hate you personally.

don't listen to these clowns tell you that it might have been a computer error on their end (or even yours). it's all because they are shady and treat their fans like shit.

Nov 29, 2006
lmfao thesed replies r fuckin hilarious....seriously it was probably jus a comp error...they arent tryin to fuck u y would they...jus email them and find out wuts up

Nov 29, 2006
Phinfan15 said:
Ive never had a prob with the online store.
exactly i jus ordered just over 100 dollars worth of stuff on the last sale and it is all goin through goodly lol.... i got an itinerary thing or whatever in my email too

Nov 7, 2006
i remember i got a jacket in 3x or 2x dont remember and thyey didnt have it so they gave me my money back but fist offered to wait till they came in so they were cool wit me

Dec 27, 2005
Xanex said:
I bought shit from the store. Got an error message.

yall withdrew over 150 dollars man, i barely have money for rent and food, and these motherfuckers
Sounds like your the broke mother fucker....sucker

pyromanaic414 said:
maybe u should bought it from the King or the G.
Pyro you are a fucking genius

Jun 23, 2003
It probably isnt even theyre fault. Maybe it was your connection or computer. It isnt like they have someone pushing buttons on the other end of the sale that could potentially fuck something up.

I feel for your situation. I too have made online purchases and had similar troubles.

The issue here isnt that the man is broke people. Many of us live paycheck to paycheck on a budget and we have the ability to save and buy something online too. But when a problem occurs then we bite it harder.

I had like 300 to my name and went to the stripclub and they pre ran my tab for 150 and then ran the final 30 bucks separate. the 150 was locked as an authorization for 5 fucking days. I needed that money to eat and buy gas and shit and felt like they were stealing it. I got it back. They never took it. Anyhow, Strange music is far from what you are stating and give them a lil credit. Your hundred bucks is very little of their overall business. They have no reason to single your ass out. Your words are from anger which we all sypmathize with. Sorry man.

I would actually call strange music during business hours and talk to that lady Glenda.