DON't BUY FROM THESE ARTISTS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2007
Okay. Many buy stuff directly from artists themselves via myspace etc. However every once in a while they just rip you off and never send you a thing. It usually pisses one off and causes broken windows, dead people, exploding cars etc... Fuck those artists! They claim illegal downloading makes em lose money but when someone actually buys the music they don't even send it. No wonder people download illegally. So artists to avoid:

SNYPAZ:

Bought an old album for 50$. He (24) was chattin bullshit about their early career but when I paid he just stopped communicating. After several months he answered again and was sorry for delay. A few months goes by and nothing. I told him I never received a thing and asked if he ever gonna send it. Lol @ his reply! Here it is:

"what the hell are you talking about i sent you that cd months ago. if you did not get it check with your mailing provider first to make sure its not a mix up then come ask me about it. i make money off of my cds every day , trying to jack you for one sale is not going to get me rich, i appreciate you liking our music but i dont appreciate you talking to me like you dont have no fucking sense. so check wit your mailman before you start talking crazy fucker!!!! and for the record i dont jack my fans. i get money everyday you lil shit!!!!"

MR. P CHILL: Bought a big pile of his albums for 150$. That was... damn I can't even remember when I paid. It was December but was it 2008 or 2007 lol. Anyway he told me all kinds of excuses and sure I realize hes busy but still there's a limit. Haven't heard from him for a while though he said they're 'coming soon' :cheeky:

LITTLE MACC LOCO: Bought his album, paid via paypal to the address he gave me and waited for a while. Asked if he sent em already but he told me he never got my payment. Fuck that, my paypal account tells different!

Thats a start. Also TYMATALE if I remember correct from some old post. Personally I havent done any deals wit em. So dont waste your money!

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
It happened to me once also, paid 70$ for 5 cd's from Kev G (did some production on X-rated click double cd (Milwaukee)), he came up with a few excuses and weird explanations about why it took him so much time to ship the package... then after couple more weeks he just stopped answering that bastard and I never received anything...fuck him

Nov 8, 2007
I LIKE TO MEET UP INSTEAD OF DOING BY MAIL OR PAYPAL IF THEY ARE LOCAL ARTIST IN MY AREA. ANYBODY CAN MAKE A FAKE MYSPACE PAGE AND JACK UR SHIT. AND ONCE I MEET THE ARTIST I NETWORK WITH EM AND MEET OTHER ARTIS THRU THEM.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
It happened to me once also, paid 70$ for 5 cd's from Kev G (did some production on X-rated click double cd (Milwaukee)), he came up with a few excuses and weird explanations about why it took him so much time to ship the package... then after couple more weeks he just stopped answering that bastard and I never received anything...fuck him
Are you talking about Kev Green from Milwaukee?

I have bought tons of shit from that cat and I never had any problems. Then again, I never bought shit from him over the internet.