Done Deal Mix Tape!! By DJ Mind Motion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Here is The Tracklisting: Its a continous mix but here it is:
Trade It All-G Boogs(Sub Funk),Bailey, Big Rich, Quinn, & Don Toriano
Luv You Better- San Quinn & Guce
Breathe In Breathe Out(That Fire)- The DD FAM Feat: Ya Boy
Live Big-Big Rich & Guce
Pass The Covosier- Bailey, Rich & Willie Hen, Quinn
Burnin Up- Bailey, Guce
You Dont Have to Call- DD Fam & Mr. Sirate(Sub Funk)
Oh No-Boo Banger, & Ya Boy
The Streets- Boo Banger, Bailey, Ken & Big Rich
Made You Look-Big Rich, Ya Boy, Bailey, & Quinn
The Watcher-San Quinn
Who Ya Wit- San Quinn (Only), & Lil Jon
Rock Tha Party- Bailey, Ya Boy
The Light- G Boogs(Solo) Sub Funk
Nite & Day- The DD Fam Feat : Mr. Sirate & Gboogs The Bay Anthem
Plus 6 Bonus Tracks
Sey Hey (Remix) In The Club
Who Ya Wit (Full Version) with Lil Jon & EA Ski
Cant Deny It-JaeRilla
Phillys Most Wanted- Submarine Funk
Gimmie-Willie Hen
Hate Us- F.F.S.C. Feat: Don Toriano
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY THEM ON OUR SITE WWW.DONEDEALENT.COM AVAILABLE ON FEB.14TH
San Quinn Exclusive from his New Album I give You My Word

Jan 7, 2003
WHATS UP CHUCK?DO U GUYS NEED SUM HELP,HERE IN DENVER?I'M DOWN 2 PROMOTE YOUR STUFF! HOW MANY FOR 20 CDS OF YOUR MIXTAPE? PLUS I'M EVERYWHERE IN THIS CITY.ALL MY FRIENDS LISTEN TO MIXTAPE FROM THA DIRTYSOUF 2 DA YAY 2 DA EASTCOAST.SO HIT A PLAYA UP ON A PM.DONE DEAL SUPPORTER 4 LIFE!!!! OH YEAH DO U HAVE ANY MO POSTER OF DONE DEAL FAM.?

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yes! Pure Heat Thanx for the support Homies! I need as many of you guys as possible to order it from the Site cuz Im trying to see if it works out if i sell a certain amount on the net it will secure me an e-Store deal! Stab This is what you can help me out with out in Denver!

Jan 7, 2003
WHEN CAN WE EXPECT FOR THAT SITE TO COME UP? I HEARD THAT SONG" IN THA CLUB/SAY HEY REMIX".MAYNE, THAT OFF THA CHAIN!!!
I WANT 2 HEARD THA REST OF MIXTAPE VERY SOON.MIXTAPE R BIG THIS YEAR.BUT I BEEN PICKING THEM UP SINCE THA MID 90'S ALREADY!!! A GOT FEW THAT I MADE OF THA BEST OF SAN QUINN MIX TAPE SINCE WAY BACK.TOOK ALL HIS FEAT. ON OTHER ARTIST ALBUM,&COMPS. THEN I PUT THEM IN ONE TAPE.THIS IS BEFORE CD-RS.

Dec 5, 2002
Chuck...
Just wanted to ask you, if you need Promotion in Germany & Europe?
Lemme know....
You can ask Solitary 1 and the Natural Born Dankstas about us...we legit.

Much Luv,
John (CEO of 5150 Promotionz)

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Jaerilla is on it although i think he is going to start his own label thats still the homie, we are giving away 1000 of them right away but there are going to sell like a reg price cd, mind motion gunna get his doe alot of work went into it, & everybody is looking for their compensation