DOne Deal Fam - Runs In The Family is.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
one of the best nor cal cds ive heard in the last couple years. Mr. Peete has stepped up his production skillz, Icy Mike Beats are tight, Fully Loaded sound beter than ever and Willie Hen is impressive. And of course San Quinn is sicc. I was surprize with the quality of this cd cuz every song is listenable. Congrats Done Deal.......

May 29, 2002
yeah I bought this shit when it first came out and it hasn't left my car yet. how come i aint heard no radio play? i thought kmel was supposed to start playin it often. You should get "what the Fam like" on the radio. it has a hella cool laid back summer feel to it. I think it could do well on the radio. I love that line that goes somethin like "tryin to find a girl that can make her ass cheeks applaud" that shit had me rollin the first time i heard it.

Apr 25, 2002
maybe...

going with one of the concept songs on the album as a single would generate a little more of a buzz like the bonus or "You Got Flamed."

Jul 21, 2002
i luv the cd but i didnt like the chours on the song "anything". ANd i caught taking a couple bars from Rakim. i was a lil disapointed from quinn taking some one bars. but other then that THE CD SLUMPS!!!

May 10, 2002
THERE WERE 4 TRACKS I BUMP ON A DAILY BASIS FROM THIS CD AND ITS #2, #8 i think (the one that quinn keeps sayen niggas be on the chorus), #14, AND #16. The rest i wasnt feelen the production so much!!! IM TRYEN TO KEEP IT HONEST, I WAS EXPECTING MORE BUT IM GLAD TO SEE ALL THE PEOPLE MENTIONED ON THE FRONT COVER HAD VERSES PRETTY MUCH FOR ALL TO MOST OF THE TRACKS ON THE CD.