Done Deal Fam In Stores Now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
Yes, it is finally here ya'll. Right now you can get them at Towers, Rasputinz, and Amoeba I think. But we will be everywhere by the end of the week. I read Maddogg's in-depth review of it in our Done Deal forum but now I want to hear from the rest of yall who got the record. Holla back!

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
was really

Yeah, I aint got it but I"m puttign my own shit out in about two months. I mite wanna' get you and Bailey ona track called , " We Do It Big!" Get at me coz-o

Charles Jay
www.rap4rights.com
CEO, Federashun Faculties

"In the ghetto, this is what happens to our dreams, if it don't get returned it get burned by the fiends!"

May 29, 2002
Young DAT- Nah, Mike didnt produce the whole record. Mr. Peete, Mike, and Dunce handled the production.

NickPro- Whats the deal cuzzin? Holla at me. My Email is down but leave me a message on here in our forum.

Raps4Rights- Holla at me. When can get down and do some shit fa sho. Holla at me in our forum.

Apr 25, 2002
They didn't have it at Tower in Dublin or Rasputin in San Lorenzo. Both places said it came out in May but they didn't have any...?