Don Toriano (of Fully Loaded) album droppin' very very soon (like next week)!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
This is big right here. Real BIG. Don Toriano aka Young Know of Fully Loaded / Done Deal Fam is releasing a new album in very early October on Done Deal and 3 Story Records..... I'll post the tracklisting later.... but it'll be at Rasputins, Amoeba, Tower, and anywhere else we can get in the bay..... Frisco Street Show should have it too. It's a past, present, and future album so it'll have tracks from earlier albums that most of yall have never heard (from when he was like 16-17), tracks from both Fully Loaded albums, stuff he did on compilations, and a LOT of brand new never heard tracks.... It will be mostly new material, and it is pure fire all the way through. So just letting you know in advance.....save your money boys and girls, it's coming soon...............

May 16, 2004
Finally Ive been waitin on that shit since a ad in the insert of fully loaded reloaded like 2 years. That cat he hot and he better than 90% roun here. He hella underrated in my opinion and thats why he need to do it big right now and get that shit out there. I hope ot aint bunch of shit off already released shit though.

Aug 12, 2002
it's some re-release, but only like the hottest songs from his first few albums. The rereleased songs are a plus to this album. It's definitely not filler, believe that. The new shit he has is redic. most of this album is new never before heard brand new shit. You will not be disappointed. but yeah, he is hotter than 90% out here. good shit pizzle my nizzle.

D

Downunda-Connec

I can't wait to cop this shit.

I have been waiting for some new fully loaded for a while now. Any idea on when a new F.F.S.C album will be dropping. You gotta get that shit together.

Aug 12, 2002
yeah, it's really not a recycled tracks album. There are 12 brand new hot ass tracks. there are 6 tracks that most people have never heard. You gotta remember not every one out there, even in the bay, knows who toriano is. This album could easily be just a 12 track banger, and people would buy it and love it. the 6 additional tracks are a bonus. you should feel blessed, not ripped-off. as far as a new FFSC album, we just got back in convo over it. should start to work on it soon. peep the title - Funky Fresh Sex Crew II "Jesus Walks With You, He RUNS with us" (don't steal that title either, ha!) - but yeah, Don Tori comin soon..................................................we should get the cover and tracklist up here soon.

Aug 12, 2002
and yeah, nickpro, dunce produced most of the tracks, if not all of them. rediculous slaps. no doubt dunce's best heat. he saves all the best tracks for don t and FFSC. him and dunce always sound right together, this is a lot more of the real toriano on these tracks too, more than other shit you've heard. he's himself on this album..... you'll see

May 16, 2004
KhameNei said:
Ryan: That's great that there're 12 new tracks. I'd be happy if those old ones (off Young Know album or whatever) where placed in the end of the cd, feel me?
...but if you had the old album...why would that be so great??