don juan = spelling bee champ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
okay we all know that don juan cant rap, but I saw a pic of the cover od "Celcius" today and I thought that it was a typo when I saw it on the msg boards here, but that fucking fool spelled it wrong, how the fuck you gonna spell CELSIUS wrong when its the name of the album that you falsely put out in the first place..
jus wonderin if anyone else picked up on this shit... peas

Aug 30, 2002
Could it be to diss Tech?
Hmmmm,
Look at all the blue on the cover.
A car, dice and diamonds on the cover also, exactly what Tech hates.
Look on the inside, the T9 with bullet holes and smoke , any message here?

It's all right there, just look.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
for real, i think spelling Celsius with a C in lieu of the S is a slap in the face to Tech who is known for his Blood ties...along with everything else Will said, I really think Juan and Dyamund are tryin to fuck with Tech as much as possible.

Nick

Aug 19, 2002
yeah I havent seen the inside of the shit cuz I dont have the cd, Ive been d/ling the tracks off it tho cuz I aint buying that shit but the c/s thing makes sense to diss tech.. if that is why he did it thats even worse than being a dumbass.. but you know its all good, don will get his while tech is sittin high & mighty so fuck it

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
TheRemedy said:
I was wondering why the hell was that cover lookin like that. This ain't no cash money nigga. Tech is a straight lyricist that can mix hip hop and gangsta shit together. I haven't heard him talking about the shit he got.
Yea man, I just hope when he actually has shit he won't start rappin about it 24/7 like all these other bustas...

Aug 24, 2002
C'mon now, have a little bit more faith in T9 than THAT! Ya'll r buggin'. Tech will never sell out, if he does that's the end of my hip hop listening dayz... I'll just stick to drum and bass then. I have every reason to believe that he won't ever sell out tho, so I ain't worried :) He'll have the shit but wont rap about em. He's gonna rhyme about FUCKin HOEz behind a tight ass beat! FUCK A HOE! FUCK YOU VAL! ey tech I got a Hoe for ya, I was thinking either send her your way or call the Bangbus people LOL!!!! :cheeky: