**DON CISKO** Hustler's Paradise w/"Nasty" featuring Mac Dre...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2006
DON CISKO"Hustler's Paradise" slumpin wit "Nasty" featuring Mac Dre and 151's Marvin Gaye throw back "Call Me". Other bangers are "Savs On The Block" featuring them 151's, "Places To Go" featuring Kurupt and "Rydas Theme".

DON CISKO, Kurupt, Roscoe, Mac Dre, MIAMI, B-Legit, Uncle Roger Troutman and some other Bay Bosses got together for DON CISKO's freshman album "OH BOY"

**And for all you cling-on, square built, half steppen, hatin ass bitches and niggas who thinks you know what's really wit DON CISKO, He made slumper #18"My Response" hyphy as fuck wit MIAMI.

"....in fact I attack all dirty mack sceams" - DON CISKO

Mar 7, 2006
sir-moj said:
I just did a song wit Don Cisko on Mardi Gras.
Yeah, that's good shit. Now we need to get you on a track with them 151's. What's the name of that song? What's the name of the album? Can you send a link?
-P.A.T.

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Prologue said:
Yeah, that's good shit. Now we need to get you on a track with them 151's. What's the name of that song? What's the name of the album? Can you send a link?
-P.A.T.
Its going to be on my folks "Myster E" album. The name of the song is "See me when you see me". I dont have a link, but Ill ask him for the mp3.