DOJAMITE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Seriously, where is he at? Last time he was around his name was SacramentoKing I think, but I don't think he's been here since the site moved to Siccness.Net .......

Apr 25, 2002
My homie DOJAMITE aka SACRAMENTO KING aka THE BOMB MONSTER doesn't have computer right now, but I'll try to get him on. He's part of HOGGLIFE ENT. with OSO and right now they're putting out the compilation "LUNI COLEONE & I-ROCC present HOW THE WEST WAS WON" Let me tell you this, STRAIGHT HEAT!!!! EVERYONE COMES HEATED ON THIS ALBUM, from X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH, LUNI COLEONE, I-ROCC, HOLLOWTIP, MESSY MARV, & EVERYONE ELSE. GET THIS ALBUM, it's on HOGGLIFE ENT./SICC-A-CELL ENT.

Also they're puttin' out a new SKEE 64, the cover is posted in the KILLA GRAFX board, done by the one and only ogMS, nice cover homie.
I'm Ghost.

LUK-E

Apr 25, 2002
lol, I was just about to make the same post about that cat....thanx for the info Luk-E....I been wondering where that cat been for a long ass time...one of the coolest cats ever on this board.