Doing it big! From the Mid 2 the West!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What's good Siccness? This the one and only Revelation 8:10 aka Rev from the Midwest showing some love and letting y'all know what's going down...

Trife Life: Street Chronicles Mixtape One is OUT NOW and features the hottest artist from the Westcoast such as: Unexpected Arrival w/ Dylan of Da Band, Mac & AK and the coldest Chicago & Indiana artists such as: D.A. Smart, Father Tyme, Vizion, Outfitt, RiP of RiP Records, Street Life Cartel, CIA, Dude Nem, Black Kings Conglomerrit, Revelation 8:10, Y.U.N.G., and more... cop the album for $10 (that includes s/h too) Also, cop my solo album Loyalty out now and on sale for only $5, get at me for your copies now!!! Check out my official website at www.revelation810.com for more information and snippets! Support the Mad Middle!

Check me out in one of the up-coming TV show series episodes of Prison Break playing one of the prisoners, don't know which episode though haha.
If anybody needs graphic designs, websites, or production, get at me.
Y'all be safe out there and support the Midwest! Peace...