doggamn this place changed within the last month

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
you foreign fucks dont have any say in what goes on around here!!!

haha.......just kidding......

I dont know what happened....I haven't been on as much lately and when I have been on there has been 15 flame wars going on. So I guess I'm the problem......so I just stay away now. Answer posts that nobody can and just walk away.

Jan 12, 2003
what i think the problem is, is that there isn't any new Tech/Strange info lately. The fact that there isn't any new info isnt a problem, its just a fact. So this is leading to people typing about whatever they want to pass the time away, which is causing all these flame wars.

But its cool and all cause how can someone report info when there's nothing to report? You can't. So its nothing that anyone can pin point that problem to.

But when you have these lil gay wars where everyone takes so much offense to lil things people say, its not gonna help the board out either. I dont even know where this is all leading to, but people just need to deal w/ it all, and just not give up on this place. It will get back to the way it was as soon as new shit drops and/or new info is released. And im spent!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
So I guess I'm the problem......so I just stay away now. Answer posts that nobody can and just walk away.
Awwww...let's all say it together now... AWWWW
There's not just one person who is the problem... and most all of us have done our share of BS'n... soo... I think it's just what Eric said.. there's nothing new to report...

oh and Nick.. Zero tried to stay away... but he couldn't... so betcha you can't either!!! LOL...