DOGG POUND= CALI IS ACTIVE cover!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
...as if the Doggystyle or Dogg Food album covers were dope? Them shits was garbage ass wannabe art from they homeboy...but the music...now that was dope...

Jun 16, 2005
SoBerious said:
...as if the Doggystyle or Dogg Food album covers were dope? Them shits was garbage ass wannabe art from they homeboy...but the music...now that was dope...
doggystyle cover was sick, youre on one.
did you buy the album? did you see the inside cover illustration? that shits the best illustration on any album ive seen, ever.

were you alive to see parliment funkadelic album covers? you really trippin on that note.

dogg food however did suck ill agree

May 25, 2005
Cali is active my ass. The track "cali is active" is dope, Im bumpin that shit, but look at the featurings and producers on that album.....most of them are not from cali. I predict a grbage album even though im really feelin the cali is active track.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
SoBerious said:
i agree.. cover dont make the album.. how many albums yo done seen wit a tight cover and a garbage album. a lot..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Oh thats where ya been putting in work....san andreas...at least you can get your swole on in the game.. you birdy chest duck face,spongy neck two pack of sausage on the back of your neck covered by two pounds of nappy dandruff....

Mar 27, 2006
yah trippin.... I like, no I love "cali is active" They kepit wescoast.... cuz u know snoop coulda went and got anotha 1 a'dem "wild animal planet ass jungle beats" from the neptunes....LOL and had that shit soundin like somthin offa the r&g album....

they did they thang....