Does Siccness really support Cali Hip Hop? Or do they only cater to a chosen few?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2004
Why do I always see the same rappers being interviewed over and over and over? Does the Bay/LA/Sac talent only consist of these chosen few artists? Or has the Siccness stopped doing their research? You would think that since the Siccness is a media outlet for Hip Hop, local and nationwide that they would want to be responsible for breaking new talent. I have been coming here on and off for 5 years and still aint been put up on no new shit. Why is Clyde Carson staring at me right now while I type this? Where is his damn EP? Is it out yet? It's time to revamp this site. Look at what's going on around you. These bullshit web sites are killing the game right now. Siccness has a huge following and still all ya'll do is leave the same interviews up for months at a time. Then when it's time to re-up some new shit, you call the same cat who's been up there for 6 months to do a new interview. This site's lack of productivity is the very reason why people come in here and post up these ridiculous threads. "What color boxers do you think D-LO wears on Sundays?" WTF!! WHO GIVES A FUCK!! I wanna know which album I should go out and buy and why..One that is really coming out some time this Century..Is this site running itself?

Bring on the Moderators!!

Mar 20, 2007
if you're an independent artist, you gotta be your own biggest promoter. you see big rich always keeps us updated on what he's doing. same thing with demolition men and dj fresh.

there are people that i wouldnt know if it weren't for siccness, like taj he spitz.

Dec 4, 2004
Siccness has always been a network/forum first and a news/interview website second. With such a strong name it's built for it, if sicc had the staff and manpower it would dominate as a website.

You're right all these shitty gossip blogs and beef video sites are really the ones getting credit these days