DOES SICCMADE HAVE ANY MAINSTREAM FEATURES IN THE FUTURE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
LYNCH WAS DOIN IT, FUCC'N' WITH E-40, ICE-T, SNOOP. DO Y'ALL PLAN ON GOING THAT ROUTE INSTEAD OF FUCC'N' WITH NO NAMES??? DON'T GET ME WRONG THE NO NAMES FEATURES COME HARD BUT IF Y'ALL WANT MORE EXPOSURE THEN Y'ALL SHOULD GO BACC TO FUCC'N' WITH MAINSTREAM FOLKS!!!

May 22, 2002
yeah fo sho, i like to see siccmade makin big bucks, but i DONT LIKE seein lil kids runnin around crazy, thinkin they str8 underground hardcore gangsta or sum shit....just as same as all this shit wit eminem, dre, 50 cent, 2pac ALL THEM FAGGOTS

Aug 26, 2002
what have they accomplished wth them features , not really shit..........................SOS sold w/o mainstream cats .............al mainstream dudes do is run up the budget, they could use it to promote more , travel, fuck a mainstream feature for exposure .......................................

Aug 7, 2002
i believe dey gon b doin mainstream shyt lata on this year once dat lbi dropz ya know siccmade finna handle diz bizz like dat...drop dat loki, zagg, tall can g den ddub fo diz year nexx year drop dat wcbg den dat spidermann n shyt like dat...

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
not really mainstream artists...just well know artists...he got Yukmouth & I think C-BO on LBI

I think Marvaless was on that Zagg...even though she from Sac. she still has a name for herself.

Mar 17, 2003
some peeps dont want to be mainstream..i know i wouldnt if i had the chance to be. i like goin to public...plus i dont wanna be no sellout....if i was underground or local i would still be makin hella bank.i dont think lynch or anyone in siccmade would go mainstream though there lyrics are to sicc they would be edited as fuck on tv or radio plus i dont think lynch is trippen i heard he didnt even want to do "dog market" with snoop.