does mac t dog has an album out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

W6C

May 19, 2002
Actually yeah, according to the insert from some Tommy Wright III albums, Mac T Dog has an underground solo tape

I haven't got it though

Apr 25, 2002
If you want to hear Mac T Dog, I suggest you cop them old 10 Wanted Men joint, Runnin-N-Gunnin, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, and a few other Street Smart CD's. On the 10 Wanted Men posse cut on Runnin-N-Gunnin he comes hard as fuck.

I havent spoke to Mac T Dog in about 7 months, he was living in Iowa, but word is he is back in Jail.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR NEW MAC T DOG ON MY CD. HE GOT 2 VERSES, DOES THE HOOK, I GOT 1 VERSE. I'm trying to get sum other songs from him, but if he ever gets out I hope he drops sumthing. His solo was gonna be called "Along Time Coming". I know his brother workin on sum shit. I'll hopefully have the snippets up tonight or tomorrow?
one

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
If you want to hear Mac T Dog, I suggest you cop them old 10 Wanted Men joint, Runnin-N-Gunnin, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust, and a few other Street Smart CD's. On the 10 Wanted Men posse cut on Runnin-N-Gunnin he comes hard as fuck.
easier said than done homey...well at least in my experience, you know where i can find em?

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:
easier said than done homey...well at least in my experience, you know where i can find em?
I can get you them, give me a day to find the dudes e-mail. He got every single underground Memphis tape released converted to CD-R, I mean EVERYTHING.
one