Does Husalah have a solo out yet???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
no he doesn't...but supposedly one's been in the works for a while now. jacka's the next mobfiga with a solo to drop...

Feb 4, 2005
hes been working on it for years now, Jacka said hus has got about three albums worth of shit and hes always doing new shit.

Hus said it should be dropping soon, if we lucky it will be a double album.

Oct 10, 2004
JIM HAT said:
"hustla hustla he pays feds off he gets caught with 15 kicks and gets off"

Do u know these niggas, to even speak on the situation and judge the nigga?
Thats ignorant if u dont.
This thread is based on HIS music, not what someone else said about him. I have that song too--Cinderella Story, but it didnt make ME take a side, or depreciate his music.

1-

Oct 10, 2004
JIM HAT said:
alright "locc"

"so this rapper named hustla put some hustlas in jail and big von showes him love at KMEL"

more quotes?
OK lemme ask u this- If Hus made the exact same song A-Wax did, would u take Hus' side? Think beyond ur nose-and dont talke everything for face value-especially if their street business doesnt concern u...why u think the track was deleted every time it got posted?

Jun 2, 2002
^^how bout i quote hussalah for u homie

"They caught ya boy grindin. Federal case, that's outta state, 13 cakes. I'm in the zone, 15 months is nothin...i'll be right back"

i got homies doing damn near a year for a pound of greenery....1 month per kick of blow???? it just doesn't happen dog, and it came from the horse's mouth.

Jul 9, 2004
Not to even start an argument in this thread......but to answer your question hemlocc......if Husala made a song about Wax snithcin......well it would be pretty hard to believe considering Wax did 5 years in prison for the fact that he wouldn't snitch on his co-d....and he hasn't caught any D-cases or any cases for that matter since hes came back to Cali.....so NO it would not be believable.