Does anyone think todays music is garbage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I bet you $1,000,000 that if your 20 closest friends all listened to music you say you "like" the most, you'd stop listening. Fact of life. People like you exist, it explains why you like underground music so much. It's your angle, it's what you do.
lol tf you talking about him trying to be underground, he has Maiden in his sig. They've probably sold more records than everyone on here's favorite rappers combined.

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, but how about Whoomp There It Is ? To me its like today's equivalent to that Soulja Boy shit...I think theres always been music like that around.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
lol tf you talking about him trying to be underground, he has Maiden in his sig. They've probably sold more records than everyone on here's favorite rappers combined.
Give him time.....youngster. He'll come around and start hating all the "top" Metal bands, just like all the other smarks and know-it-alls. The shit doesn't happen overnight, it takes a few years. (This is all besides the fact that Maiden, as you call them, haven't been popular for YEARS.)

Apr 8, 2005
Give him time.....youngster. He'll come around and start hating all the "top" Metal bands, just like all the other smarks and know-it-alls. The shit doesn't happen overnight, it takes a few years. (This is all besides the fact that Maiden, as you call them, haven't been popular for YEARS.)
your an idiot

Jul 9, 2002
I only listen to 94.1 kpfa and 91.1 when I listen to the radio. A few other music boards have turned me onto new music from places like france, where groups are putting out hip hop jazz records like Digable Planets used to do. If anyone is interested check out Jazzliberators and Nujabes. I'll post link if requested.

May 31, 2006
this end of the decade is garbage period.. fools relying on Bapes, Grills, and other stupid trends to get girls, besides ALOT of wack music, Bay and mainstream. fuck i can't even get into new Metal these days.... the 90's was the shiiiiiiiit