does anyone know when tech's droppin another album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
ummm..... from what i have been hearing, sometime late this year, september possibly, tech's album everready is gonna drop. this is not set in stone, as most things Strange related are not. it could be pushed back at anytime. just check these boards and if any changes happen, you will find out.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
k... it' stops right here... this is not Strange Soap Opera! Nick's a good guy... let's just leave it at that... he wants to continue talking shit... he can... that's on him... I'm gonna get back to my exciting day of momminess now... I appologize for takin it to the personal side... My posts... on the seriousness are all in good fun... now it's on him... I'm done.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
damn.....

Slither said:
i

I aint gonna deny shit... there was a thing... it aint no secret... but... as far as him workin hard and long... bitch please!

bitter blood? Naw... jealousy's more like it...

i was just bullshittin too...i didnt even know...he fucked you...

Damn nick...go homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pullin chicks.... internet style....hahahaha

oh yea....and after this series...you can put

Royals 7-2
CWS 3-6

hahahahaa

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
HAHAHAHA! Surprised you didn't JL... seems like everyone on here knows my every move lately! LMAO!
I walk in the grocery store and I hear "slither"

oh and JL... I bought this outfit that I know you'll luv, I'll take a pic of it for ya n put it up on my site...

GO ROYALS!

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Slither said:
k... it' stops right here... this is not Strange Soap Opera! Nick's a good guy... let's just leave it at that... he wants to continue talking shit... he can... that's on him... I'm gonna get back to my exciting day of momminess now... I appologize for takin it to the personal side... My posts... on the seriousness are all in good fun... now it's on him... I'm done.

The Siccness's first divorce. Haha how long have you been around this site