Does anyone know if ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Anyone know if the song instant replay by the color changin click is a freestyle or not? It's chamill paul wall and someone else, I'm not sure who. I found the shit on kazaa one day but it's one of the dopest songs I've heard in a while. Anyone know if this was a freestyle, it sounds like it is, but it's one of the hardest freestyles I've ever heard. chamill and paul wreck it

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
oh, my bad. At the beginning, he says it's your boy paul wall, and the second guy sounds just like him. Do you know if that's a freestyle or not?
I mean, it depends on your definition of "freestyle"... I doubt they all went in the booth and spit that of the top of the head... So, I'd call it a written flow...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
chamill's verse didn't sound as smooth as normal, not even close, but he still had some spits. I didn't realize til today that rasaq says his name like 3 times in that verse lol
Ha... I haven't jammed that in a min. but it is a throwed track... If you didn't know, Thundacat is Chamill & Rasaq's youngest brother...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
I don't really know shit about them. I'm livin up here in NY right now, and the word of mouth ain't carrying that type of news up here. If I was still livin in OKC I'd a been up on these cats a long time ago
Fa sho... Do you get any DJ Smallz mixtapes up there? Chamill has been on Southern Smoke 7 through 10... Chamill's about to drop mixtape messiah too which is the underground to promote his real album, Controversy Sells...