Does anyone know any tight songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
hey ppl. i need sum tight azz songs!!!!! help me out cuz i aint got to many.... but if anyone could list some tight songs plz do so, cuz im tryin to d/l musik so i can make c/d (if u could, mosly norteno rap, it not its coo juss list wut ya got) thanx 1 LuV payce
-Angelina

Aug 15, 2002
nah forreals im hella serious, im tryin to make a c/d for mah older brother, thass hella not even funny, i dont even know why u keep on bein a dik to me? i didnt do shit to you,

May 17, 2002
why don't u buy the damn cd's......damn....comin on this site lookin for songs to download....thats some funny ass shit.....how are underground rappers supposed 2 blow up ???

Aug 6, 2002
Babygirl14 since your newer to the site than I am ill help you out w/o being rude or trying to come off as higher than you. the ppl on this board including me dont like the idea of downloading songs from artists that are underground. the reason being is that to me at least they come out with better shit than all the mainstream rappers. yet the mainstream is getting all the money. so most ppl on here want the underground artist to get the most money for their talent and efforts. so it would be better to ask what artist are worth the money to purchase. There is a forum on here called judgement day that you can ask and ppl that have bought it will give you their opinion.

Jul 23, 2002
www.connectedinc.net
Baby Girl,as for the old stuff your looking for I can't help you, nigga was locked up for danm near ten years pero I can put your nose on some of the new stuff that's coming out shortly.Lil.Coner,"Mama Tried";Speedy Loc"Cali Thuggin 2004";Mousie,"Life styles of the broke and scandolous",Big Oso Loc,"Just Another day",will be hitting the streets in 2003.Be sure to check out Lil.Coner and his gente at http://groups.msn.com/CONNECTEDINCRECORDS

Aug 15, 2002
yah i know FE ENE, mah brothers got friends who are underground artist, he dont let d/l that shit.... he'll get hella mad.... im goin out tomarrow to go get a couple of c/ds from locals. i heard that OSO and K.I.D got a c/d out? all i buy is local shit, i dont go off burning it, i juss got kazaa, and it was mah first time ever makin a c/d off that so i aint never done it b4 i was tryin it out....