Does Anyone Know Any Females That know Their Rap /Hip Hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
^ ^ I knew you'd show up mafiaqueen. This thread aint bullshit either. I'm more then sure u don't know really too many-if any females that know their shit when it comes to rap & trust me when I say u couldn't teach me ANYTHING when it comes to this shit! No disrespect but its real.
I didnt mean bullshit as in to insult u:) just matter of factly. And no none of my female friends ever listened to the music I listened to but im the only girl with 5 older brothers so all I been exposed to is gangsta rap. Im probably not as knowledgable on hip hop as I am gangsta rap, but i know some shit! Quiz me.

May 30, 2006
I'm not gonna quiz u ma'. LOL! It aint that serious. I've read some of ur post & u do know some shit. I'll admit that. It just aint enough females who really give a fuck about this music. A lot of guys don't either but its most women don't. I'm not dissin the women that don't, I'm just stating facts.

Dec 25, 2003
i dont think ive ever met a girl who knew her hip hop....i made my girl a few mixes the other day.....one of them was all mitchy slick songs and what do ya know she likes that one the least....lol...i knew not to put any REAL hip hop on them cuz we all know that shit wouldnt fly
Id say its more about the gender barrier

Im not gonna explain it

But my theory is right

Im guessing ya girl is white, and unless she on some hardcore wigga bitch shit she aint gonna feel mitchy slick

If a bitch is rollin around bumpin some shit like dont snitch, I fly in keys, hit a shirm stick and blap you in the face

She better be either at least somewhat hood or one of those phony ass white girls

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I knew one...A real cool broad. I was impressed that she knew the lyrics to Blackmoon's Who got da Props...Hell. I was surprised she knew who the hell they were. Too bad she was beat though. lol

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I don't like that club/mainstream crap at all... shit annoys the hell outta me. Content means a lot to me in music though... weather its rap or rock... I have to somewhat relate to that shit in order to really like it and feel it. I'm no genius when it comes to knowin' hip-hop front to back, not even close. Shit, I haven't even begun to explore what's out there really, but I know what I like and I know it consists of more than a catchy ass dance beat/hook.

Dec 25, 2003
Right On!! Same here... The fact is that the majority of females dont know their hip-hop obviously cuz they dont listen to much hip-hop at all with the exception of anything thats on the radio or MTV/BET... Plus the way Ive experienced so far, females have the poorest tastes in music after all......
...and the harsh part Ive seen over the years is that the majority of females have bad tastes in everything, so if it isnt anything fashion, house, car, food, TV, movie-oriented, anything that's glamourous, high-maintenence, or materialistic, they cant get into it & that's just sad......
This is why I rather be single cuz of that bullshit nonsense, I'm having trouble finding the right girl......

Apr 8, 2005
i met this one chick a while ago, she rapped too, shed listen to me rap and tell me how to make it better, cool ass female, too bad the homie was dating her, i woulda been tryin to spit game and shit

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I dont know about females knowing about hip hop music, id be happy with one that knows where the kitchen and washer and dryer is...

Apr 20, 2005
I met a couple of females in Japan that listen to the Roots n J Dilla and that whole okayplayer crew shit. The ones i met, like every song the Roots/J Dilla come out with! They cant really know what the mc's are saying though. They could barely speak english!