Does Anyone Know Any Females That know Their Rap /Hip Hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Just a random question. I know females that listen to it but don't seem to know good lyrics, understand delivery etc. it seems like they just want shit to dance to. As long as its a corny ass hook & a dancy beat they seem to be fine with it.

Apr 3, 2007
Just a random question. I know females that listen to it but don't seem to know good lyrics, understand delivery etc. it seems like they just want shit to dance to. As long as its a corny ass hook & a dancy beat they seem to be fine with it.
MOST FEMALES I KNOW DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THAT SHIT. JUST LIKE YOU SAID AS LONG AS THEY CAN DANCE TO IT THEN THEY'RE STRAIGHT.

May 30, 2006
So correct me if I'm wrong but when people talk about what's wrong with hip hop & a lot of people say the fans are part of the problem I guess the majority of the fans we're discussing are the females. Females buy hip hop albums too but seem to only buy shit that's popular or that's on the radio/video etc. Look @ shit like 106 & Park. Most of the audience are teeny boppers but the majority of them are females. Then look @ the artist that are usually featured on that show. I'm not blaming 106 & Park but I'm using it a an example. BET went down hill in the mid to late 90's but the only people I know that watch that shit is mostly females.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

yeah bitches only buy shit they can dance to or whatever. I know one girl that is into hip hop like Blackalicious, Dilated, Common, Doom etc. She got into it because she break dances, so I guess its kinda the same thing but at leats she listens to deeper music...

May 30, 2006
Damn near every girlfriend I've ever had & a lot of my homegirls too have dissed the music I bump but will start dancing to Crank Dat by Soulja Boy & start singing along to one of 50 Cents latest hooks. In the Club was a mega hit but let's keep it real. The beat was the shit & in the beginning when 50 was chanting "Its ur birthday" was the only cool parts. listen to the lyrics on that shit . That shit is trash & so was the hook. 50 mumbles throughout the entire song.

My chick be like "thats devil music ur listening to. The cuss too much". She cusses more then any rapper I know. LOL!

Back when I was living in Fontana I had a homegirl & a girlfriend that couldn't stand the fact I liked Brotha Lynch. They were like "he's not even on the radio". That's when u know ur around someone that don't know shit about hip hop. Or they would be say some shit about his lyrics & how foul & guesome his lyrics were but were all on DMX's dick when he was talking about fucking dead bodys & raping 14 year old girls & Lynch could chop DMX up lyrically & flowwise on DMX's best day.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Damn near every girlfriend I've ever had & a lot of my homegirls too have dissed the music I bump but will start dancing to Crank Dat by Soulja Boy & start singing along to one of 50 Cents latest hooks. In the Club was a mega hit but let's keep it real. The beat was the shit & in the beginning when 50 was chanting "Its ur birthday" was the only cool parts. listen to the lyrics on that shit . That shit is trash & so was the hook. 50 mumbles throughout the entire song.

My chick be like "thats devil music ur listening to. The cuss too much". She cusses more then any rapper I know. LOL!

Back when I was living in Fontana I had a homegirl & a girlfriend that couldn't stand the fact I liked Brotha Lynch. They were like "he's not even on the radio". That's when u know ur around someone that don't know shit about hip hop. Or they would be say some shit about his lyrics & how foul & guesome his lyrics were but were all on DMX's dick when he was talking about fucking dead bodys & raping 14 year old girls & Lynch could chop DMX up lyrically & flowwise on DMX's best day.
This is old news Evil. women are never going to cee about good rap music they just want that nigga who is hot for 15 secs. And then them mindless whores move on to the next flash in the pan. Ect Ect Ect. And come on we are tlaking about women the same speices that never change the oil in the car until the engine blows up. You ask them do they mantinance their car they say. "No I just get in and drive."

May 30, 2006
And come on we are tlaking about women the same speices that never change the oil in the car until the engine blows up. You ask them do they mantinance their car they say. "No I just get in and drive."
Hhhhmmm. That's funny cuz my girl changed her oil yesterday.

Yeah, I hear wear ur coming from. I'm not knockin them cuz they wanna shake their ass but they'll be deep into Mary J. Blige, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys & Floetry lyrics but no lyrics get as deep as the lyrics in a hip hop song. My girl will know every fuckin song that comes on the radio but when I pop in a CD she thinks I just cursed the CD player. I'm starting to see that women are keeping a lot of the trash we hear out here relevant.

Apr 14, 2003
i dont think ive ever met a girl who knew her hip hop....i made my girl a few mixes the other day.....one of them was all mitchy slick songs and what do ya know she likes that one the least....lol...i knew not to put any REAL hip hop on them cuz we all know that shit wouldnt fly

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
my ex-girlfriend knew just as much as i do about underground hip hop. we used to go to shows together. never had to hear her bitch about what i was bumpin in the car. it was the shit

i got a couple homegirls right now that are the same way though. some that were like that before i met them,and some i converted

...and im not talking about some chick that knows about messy marv,jacka,z-ro,and shit. im talkin about a girl that listens to zion i,cyne,zeph and aseem,sage francis,immortal technique,blue scholars...hip hop,not gangsta shit

May 30, 2006
^ ^ I knew you'd show up mafiaqueen. This thread aint bullshit either. I'm more then sure u don't know really too many-if any females that know their shit when it comes to rap & trust me when I say u couldn't teach me ANYTHING when it comes to this shit! No disrespect but its real.