DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS T-ROCK CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I want that shit too.....

..... I heard the whole cd and its tight as fuck. I doubt it will ever reach where i am(in Seattle) if u ever get back to the M pick up 2 copies and ill pay ya good money for one. Tight to also see someone else on here likes Bukshot both his cds I heard are on point(i think he has 3 all together not sure???).

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
Re: I want that shit too.....

Nuttkase said:
..... I heard the whole cd and its tight as fuck. I doubt it will ever reach where i am(in Seattle) if u ever get back to the M pick up 2 copies and ill pay ya good money for one. Tight to also see someone else on here likes Bukshot both his cds I heard are on point(i think he has 3 all together not sure???).

Nuttkace
YES,BUK HAS 3...I DON'T HAVE THE FIRST ONE..

Apr 25, 2002
im bout to call my moms who live in memphis and im bout to tell her to scoop me one cuz she bout to come up here tommorrow........t-rock is hella tight

B

Bangin on Wax

"WE COOL AS REFRIGERATORS WHEN BREATHIN THE CHRONIC PAPERS NEVER TRUST A HO A DICK SUCKING HO IS A INFILTRATOR"-----T-Roc....man, this fool is the HARDEST outta ATL by far! i need that damn cd myself i been to every store in the south, the shit must not exist. i cant find none of his albums

Apr 25, 2002
i gots that cd on cd-r it is hella tight . that fool T can flow hella fast.
"eyez red like the infared, heard what i said, if a nigga wanna step to me im leavin em dead cuz the marijuana got me paranoid in the head, heard what i said" -T ROCK

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's good that he's off Hypnotize Minds. people would just think about him as a part-time member of 3-6 or something. i haven't heared any of his solo cd's but the songs i've heared him on have been really tight.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
HellaTwist3d said:
im bout to call my moms who live in memphis and im bout to tell her to scoop me one cuz she bout to come up here tommorrow........t-rock is hella tight

walk over to my house later on tonight....I got the OG's of both of his first 2 albums...I'll lace you with some dubs.....

This is gettin distribution here in 3 weeks so it should be available in many more places than Atlanta and Memphis really soon.