Does anyone have the Black Market Records VHS Video Log

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Has anybody watched this or have this?

Black Market Records Video Combo (Promo VHS). (Black Market Records VHS Video Log)

Black Market *VHS*

You Are Bidding On A VERY VERY RARE "Black Market" *VHS* This Item Is Impossible To Find.. !! This Was Never Sold In Stores Or Released On DVD. Everything Is All "Original" And Not Dubbed. If You Ever Wondered What Thier Neighborhood Looks Like That They're Always Talking About Or Wondered What The Artist Themselves Look Like In There Own Enviroment Besides Album Covers Or The Guy That Came With The Tight Verse On "Walking To My Funeral" (T.M. Shades) And Was Never Heard From Again Looks Like Or Never Seen These Videos. Endless Reasons. Now You Can Own This And Bragg To Your Friends What You Got If They Are Also A "Black Market" Fan. Own This Now. Now's Your Chance. There Is Nothing Wrong With The Item. There Are No Glitches Or Tracking Issues. Own This Sacramento Classic.. !! FREE SHIPPING (U.S. or INTERNATIONAL)

Videos

1.) Brotha Lynch Hung - Rest In Piss

2.) Mr. Doctor - Bloccstyle (Feat. Brotha Lynch Hung)

3.) FOE - ???

4.) FOE - 21 Gun Shot Salute

5.) Cold World Hustlers - Everyday Thang (Remix)

6.) Kock D Zel - Decisions

Brotha Lynch Hung - One Mo' Pound (Feat. D-Dubb)

Commercial

Brotha Lynch Hung - Loaded (Album Release)

Concert (1993)

1.) Back Fade (With Sicx)

2.) Walk To My Funeral (Feat. T.M. Shades)

3.) Had To Gat Ya (With Sicx)

4.) 24 Deep (With Sicx)

News Footage

Showing Very Early Sacramento News Footage About The Murder "X-Raided" Supposely Commited.. ?? Has Footage Of What "Mrs. Harris" Looks Like And Her Coming Out Of Her Home On A Stretcher In A Body Bag In The "Meadow View" Neighborhood. The News Footage Talks About What's Going To Happen If "X-Raided" Gets Convicted ((This Is All Before He Was Convicted. That's How Early The Footage Is From)) ((( HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED )))

----

I'd be willing to rip it from VHS to online Web. That's why I'm asking. I'm looking for it also.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
Anybody else think black markets choices for singles was questionable? No way i would pick one mo pound off loaded.

Props: Mixerr