DOES ANYONE HAVE HOMIES THAT DON'T LIKE YOUR MUSIC???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
do you?

i hate it when they don't like your music and they act funny style about it at the same time.

like me i might not like their music but i won't be a fag about it.

just the way they act that shit pisses me off.

it's hard to explain.

i think we all got this problem on the siccness cause we listen to that gangsta shit that underground shit.

but when sum people like that hip hop underground they act funny when you like sumthin more hardcore.

and they swear sum shit like talib kwali or jurassic 5 is all that.fucken q-tip,tribe called quest,commen.

that shit is wack to me.

but i won't be a fag about it to someone who likes it.

but when it comes to sum shit i listen to they try to clown or sumthing.

yes i know i'm clownin now but i'm frustrated at this point.i won't put it in their face like they would to us.

who's this southstar fag lol i'm sorry that shit don't do it for me.

bady boy

and puffy.

fuck that!

Apr 26, 2002
Fools be like, I Listen to whatz real and blah, blah, Blah. I just tell them I listen to harder shit, I Just can't stand weak shit. Like Hip Hop or Hip Pop for example. They try to put as many big words in their ryhmes as possible, without making any sense at all. When I made the transition from Death/Speed metal, It took the likes of an artist like lynch that could paint that same type of picture, for me to really get hooked on it.(he was the first rapper I listened to besides Cypress Hill, and Snoop Dogg, I listened to them cuz they were weed related

Fuck Nelly Too LOL!

Fools be goin' off about, "i used to live that life, carrying a gun around and shit, why would I want to listen to it, itz not cool"
I just say whatever to that, you listen to your shit, I'll listen to mine but don't give me shit for it.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
all of my friends like rap, but they don't get too deep into what's out there - basically they like Snoop, Dr. Dre, 2Pac, Xzibit, Nas and shit ... that's about it, along with whoevers got a big song on BET. the only time it bothers me is when they tell me to switch the music in my own fuckin car !!!

Apr 26, 2002
Fa Shazal My Nasal!

I listen to classic Rock
Death Metal/Speed Metal
Hard Rock
Classical
Sum Reggae
Rap/Gangsta Rap
Punk Rock
Sum Jazz
Sum Blues
and sum Funky shit, there used to be this band out of Santa Cruz called the Funky Caucasians, they were dope

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Kyle said:
the only time it bothers me is when they tell me to switch the music in my own fuckin car !!!
Hell yeah!!! Muthaphukkas be trying to turn off my music in MY CAR!!! Like 99% of the people I know hate my music. They all swear Tupac is God and love all the bullshit on the radio. They all swear Gay-Z has flows and Ja Rule is hard. I try to explain but no one would listen. So I just laugh at them a couple months later when their favorite pop star is no longer popular or just had all of his assets seized by the IRS.

Aug 17, 2002
I ONLY LI$TEN TO BAY AREA -N- OTHER NORTHERN CAL $HIT. $OMETIMEZ ILL PUT ON AN OLDIEZ CD LIKE MARRY WELLS OR $OME OTHER OLD $HIT. $OMETIMEZ ILL PUT ON GAP BAND -N- OTHER $HIT LIKE THAT. RARELY ILL LI$TEN TO ROCK OR $ANTANNA (JU$T THE OLD $HIT NOT THAT NEW). THE ONLY MAIN$TREAM ARTI$T I LIKE IZ MAKAVELI. EVERY THING EL$E TO ME IZ GAY . PEOPLE ALWAYZ TRIP WHEN I PUT ON A WOODIE CD OR DARKROOM CD BECUZ THET ARENT INTO THAT "GANG RAP" AZ PEOPLE LIKE TO $AY. IN$TEAD THEY HAND ME A NELLY OR JA FOO CD.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Fuck all that dumb ass techno music and Puffys wack ass music. Me i listen to all rap music from north to south east to west over here nobody clowns on the music i listen to cause they don't know most of the artists i listen to. Oh and fuck the Insane Clown Posse out of rap they making a mockery. Hey toop what up my homie I'm back so let's talk soon.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'd say the Siccness has gone as far to effect my friends' taste in music. I honestly think all my boys have been brainwashed by me to hate "mainstream" rap. I'd say about 20 of my closest friends all hate Jay Z, Nelly, Ja Rule, Puffy, etc. Pretty much the only mainstream artists we'll listen to are Pac or ol' school Dre and Snoop. Maybe some Xzibit. But for the most part, it seems like I go on the siccness, find a good artist, and then all my boys love it. I'd say the most popular rappers in my town are Tech N9ne and Woodie. And that's saying a lot considered the large majority of my town are the rich white kids that you would see on TRL.

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah all that techno dance crap gives me a headache, and when I get high it makes my head start poundin',
Fuck it, Techno, Dance, house, and whatever tha fuck else itz called, itz all the same bullshit. And raves and shit, tatz all sum tweaker ass shit