Does anyone ever write or visit sicx?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
I could give 2 shits what race you are but I know for damn sure you ain't black just by listenin to lambs wack ass vocals, I peeped your shit on YouTube today and whoever the fuck is rappin on your song Creepin (maybe you) sounds fuckin terrible, terrible delivery, can't ride the beat for shit with no intelligent wordplay whatsoever Breh. In the words of BIG...."ya shoulda been a cop, fuck hip hop, with that freestyle ya bound to get shot"

"creepin" is an old mixtape track done on sub-par equipment....peep "its about time", "blunts and 2k", "evil", "networkin", etc. if u like gettin shitted on.

Jan 30, 2007
"creepin" is an old mixtape track done on sub-par equipment....peep "its about time", "blunts and 2k", "evil", "networkin", etc. if u like gettin shitted on.
Nah, I wasn't talkin about "equipment" I mean whoevers spittin about ashy arms in allyways and the rest of the song......sucks. delivery, subject matter etc...nothin to do with equipment. Also not a fan of gettin "shitted" on so ill pass

Aug 17, 2011
Nah, I wasn't talkin about "equipment" I mean whoevers spittin about ashy arms in allyways and the rest of the song......sucks. delivery, subject matter etc...nothin to do with equipment. Also not a fan of gettin "shitted" on so ill pass

thats roccy... he's improved a lot over the years, so "creepin" wouldnt really be a good measurin stick to use when judgin the flows.

Jun 11, 2004
Still takin orders for that "deer hunter" album. Comes with a "free sicx" tshirt if anyone has the balls to wear it. I accept cash and dank only

Feb 8, 2003
thats roccy... he's improved a lot over the years, so "creepin" wouldnt really be a good measurin stick to use when judgin the flows.
excuses excuses.

every wack rapper says they song was old when someone says its wack. point is if its old and you know its wack then why post it. no equipment can make you have talent.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
no forget wxs stomp your ass needs to get off the web. i dont give a shit about all that i got a life outside of the internet and phones. but this is exactly what i would expect someone who has 20,000 fuckin posts to say. go do something you lame ass 32 year old no life havin chump .

if you look i been a siccness member since 2003 so that means 2000 posts a year. also im a boss and can xcess the net any time i want unlike your broke ass who has to go to library or get your parents permission. i have no life huh wow thats a joke u must not know me i own a busines and have a wifey and kids so i have a life unlike u little ass kid.

you sound stupid and your screen name is macdre04 but you been a member since 2011., talk about someone trying be something they not wow you failed.

Aug 17, 2011
excuses excuses.

every wack rapper says they song was old when someone says its wack. point is if its old and you know its wack then why post it. no equipment can make you have talent.

it was posted a long time ago, probably the 2nd or 3rd rap roccy ever recorded. like i said, peep the other tracks, he's gotten better wit each cut...his improvement is commendable.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Horrorcore is a lame word someone from the east came up with in like '94 or so. Before that, people like Esham called his music the wicked shit n Lynch the siccness. Not sure if NIP had a special name for his style, but he wrote the song Chucky for Bushwick Bill n it was actually NIP who people thought had the horror style rap, if they were aware of the real writer. How would you like it if some lame came n gave your style of rap some lame name for everyone to call it? I feel like these people are responsible for helping make "horrorcore" as lame as it is today.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
My bad, but meant to add that I don't remember Sicx rapping about molesting kids. Just been checking out old threads, because I took a break from here.