does anybody make good music nowadays?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Hollow tip is still puttin out the A-grade material...Minus the 2SAV
All his solo Cd's have many knocks....E-40 Shit still bangs..
Cool Nutz is very consistant all his albums are solid...other than those 3 I cant think of anyone else right now who's in the habbit of droppin heat....Most of my old favorite rappers are puttin out bullshit these days.....
Any of yall remember back in the the day when you could just look at the album cover and know the shit was tight....I miss those dayz........Like my folks YV said I've pretty much given up on buying Cd's Unless i have a 100% Garuntee that its heat....
Basically just because the 1st Cd is tight.....It does'nt always mean your next shit is crackin...Ive been took hella times just buyin somebodys product on the strength of their old shit......the real question is...Do you think their shit is wack now cuzz they just completely lost their talent....Or are they wack now cuzz they just don't give a fuck no more....Me personally i think mu'fuckas just dont give a fuck after a certain point....what yall think
Sorry this shit is so long

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's a good point. I think they just ain't as hungry 4 success as they were back on the first album. And yes I agree most rappers now a days R weak in a way. I miss those good old days too.

Hollow Tip changed in a way to. Look at the first album (Takin No Shortz) Straight HEAT! Now look at Thug Status 2sav. Shit's diffrent.

I really miss the old 95-96 gangsta rap. IMO that's when rap was at it's peak.

B

Blackjack 1577

I agree with ya'll on one thing, X-raided's beats have been weak as fuck!!!! He's got a tight flow and delivery, but his beats are what fucks tha tracks up. That nigga needs to start fuckin with some tight producers, cuz that's what his last couple albums lacked.

B

Blackjack 1577

Naw fool Hollis beats are wack!!!!! X hasn't dropped anything tight since tha Unforgiven, and that's because most of tha beats are weak and they make me skip tha tracks. I don't remember who produced tha Xorcist or Unforgiven, but whoever it was X needs to fuck with that nigga again. I ain't hatin cuz every now and then Hollis comes with some tight shit, but tha majority of his shit is wack!!!!