Does Anybody Here Shave Their Pubic Hairs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Naptown317 said:
five reasons not to cut your pubes:

5. cause you're still in high school
not true cuz im a junior in high skool and i trim my shit guys just dont get it that you have to look good for the ladies in all aspects

kalite :hurt:

May 14, 2002
that nigga said he uses wax to make it shiny.....lol....that reminds me of when i was in 8th grade,i thought i was going to get some pussy so i used some straight S curl activator on my shit....all it got me was a trip to the shower because when i went to put that shit on my nuts them muthas was BURNIN like a hot comb!!!!i guess i just have sensitive nuts.............

May 8, 2002
Sure, we all like shaved girls, but there's also something wonderful about being with a tender who has a hairy bush cause you know you're one of the first cats to dig up in it.
If the snatch is on display a lot, the broad is more likely to shave, and vice versa.

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
^LMAO^

Niggas with afro *diks* need to be Xed out the game.

me? personnally i prefer to wax. The first time it hurts like *fuck*. But you get used to it. But shaving only leads to stubble.. which leads to irramatation..

Apr 25, 2002
yall use clippers like the ones you'd shave your head with? lolz...someone told me once to use a razor but fuck that shit....somethin about a razor and my nuts...the two just don't mix!!