does anybody have a fucking life around here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Smoke Cat

goddamn saturday nite, and these madafuckas in here by the hundreds,

of course first up there is TIM, goddamn your name always stay on?

damn hoecakes, go get drunk fuked up get some chicks...ya know gangsta thug shit.

MAAAAAN IMMM HIIIIIGHH!

Apr 25, 2002
2 broads and your on the computer.....And who's the Hoecake? probably your big brother's broads.....

And I went out to the club last night, my girls out of town, and i was hagard all day, so im just chillin at home with a gallon of rossi, ont doing big thangs tonight. you Havent been nothing but a fag since you stared posting here...

READ MORE POST LESS...THANK YOU

shadow

S

Smoke Cat

i done allready fucked them and threw them out like they was your sista BITCH

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
got my bitch in the bed, she cleaned the house today and cooked me dinner.....been sitting here drinking watching football and boxing all night.....dont need to go out to have a life, I am plenty satisfied sitting here getting fucked up at home, got everything I need within a short walk

Apr 25, 2002
Grim said:
been sitting here drinking watching football and boxing all night.....
by chance were you watching them girls Boxing, i think it was on Fox sports? One of the girls was on the cover of Playboy. i watched them Duke it out for a lil bit.

Grim said:
dont need to go out to have a life, I am plenty satisfied sitting here getting fucked up at home, got everything I need within a short walk
AMEN! But my girl is out of town, so im just getting fucked up at home and chillin. No need to go out everynight.

And also Smoke Crack, Why arent you out on this lovely saturday night? arent old enough to go to the clubs? No one to hang out with? Mom wont let you leave past 10? Quit Frontin fag.

shadow