does any bay artist get played in SOCAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2005
do you guys listen to bay area music out there!?

besides mr rob and when i was in socal all i heard was mr rob on the radio!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
KGGI be playin good shit but not bay shit. KDAY shows alot of love for bay shit though. They had some oldschool too short on today and i have heard some spice 1 shit on there. They played the song hydrolics on it or whatever its called and i was the only one who knew the song lolol. But ya homie above couldnt have said it no better. socal artists dont even get radio play.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fuck l.a radio station, they dont support our coast musik. punk bitchez be playing nothing but the dirty south,.....

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
caffeine said:
fuck l.a radio station, they dont support our coast musik. punk bitchez be playing nothing but the dirty south,.....
^^^AY, CAFF, EVEN THO I DONT REALLY LISTEN TO THE RADIO, I KNOW KDAY PLAYS ALOT OF OLD GANGSTA SHIT FROM THE WES COAST... WHEN WORST COMES TO WORST, IIF I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO, ITS KDAY...

Jun 18, 2005
caffeine said:
I HEAR U ON THAT ONE CAFF, OVER HERE ALL THEY PLAY IS NEW YORK, MID WEST, DIRTY SOUTH TYPE OF MUZIK.....KMEL HAS WEST COAST WED, BUT PLAY LIKE 2 FUKIN HOURS OF IT AND RARITY BAY MUSIC.....THEY EVEN SOMETIMES PUT NON-WEST COAST SHIT IN THOSE HOURS!!!!AND EVER SINCE MAC DRE DIED THEY ALL ON HIS JOCK....FUKIN SAD!!! OH WELL......DIDN'T KNOW SHIT LIKE THIZ HAPPENED DOWN IN SOUTH CALI!!

May 15, 2002
man i have never heard any keak or mac dre in the radio here in any of the clubs/bars (mostly hollywood/venice/south bay)

when the radio does come on its usually kday but i'll move between the 3 when im driving