<<<<<<DOC HOLIDAY OF LIFE LINE "TALK TO ME" VIDEO AND BTS>>>>>>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;DOC HOLIDAY OF LIFE LINE &quot;TALK TO ME&quot; VIDEO AND BTS&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

[video=youtube;KV3cp1wU_b0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV3cp1wU_b0[/video]

[video=youtube;Kmoyv_3TuVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmoyv_3TuVA[/video]
LIFE LINE 2012 WE STILL OUT HERE!!!!

Apr 11, 2011
IF I WANTED TO BE CRITICIZED I WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR AN OPINION

HATE IT OR LOVE IT WE OUT HERE REALLY WIT THE SHIT.
why did you post your video in a forum
where that's all people do is post there opinion?

you can try youtube,and other sites
but guess what? people have opinion's there two
if u can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Jun 3, 2008
i put this up for the homeboyz so they can see the homies outta santa rosa doin it..not for you internet thugs to state your opinions..cuz i really give a fuck less..we got our whole city behind us,and thats more then alot of you fuck boyz can say...so if you a homie and you wanna support do that if not keep it movin..this video is already a year old and we have moved major units of rooted to the soil..so like i said i give a fuck less.this shit is realer then rap!! get wit it or get wetted.
ask your favorite rapper about us..

Apr 11, 2011
i put this up for the homeboyz so they can see the homies outta santa rosa doin it..not for you internet thugs to state your opinions..cuz i really give a fuck less..we got our whole city behind us,and thats more then alot of you fuck boyz can say...so if you a homie and you wanna support do that if not keep it movin..this video is already a year old and we have moved major units of rooted to the soil..so like i said i give a fuck less.this shit is realer then rap!! get wit it or get wetted.
where is this coming from? we trying to help you out
but go ahead act childish see if u will gain any new fans .

Jun 3, 2008
where is this coming from? we trying to help you out
but go ahead act childish see if u will gain any new fans .
you said your opinion i said mine..this is our first video off our first album we pressed up ourselves.. why dont u mention that we had homies in our video from every hood in our city and we had some cameos in it. shit for anybody's first album and video we did that..were not on a darkroom familia hype..our next album were gonna have more creative control then our producer,so that means no robot voices..but untill then this our first video off our first album just respect it for what it is

Jun 18, 2005
Cool Story Bro.........