Do your best Stewart Scott impression.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2006
The Irvin post inspired me towards this. Drop your favorite absurd usage of slang by steward Scott, make your own Stewart Scott script, or predict something he’ll be saying soon enough to make himself sound even more retarded and to get himself even more strange looks from the co-hosts.

“We’re getting Hyphy on Monday night countdown tonight; it’s going to be Thizztastic! Will Randy Moss shake his dreads all the way to the end-zone? I mobbed in the scrapper, but here’s how Tony Kornhizer ghost rides his whip to the game!”

Feb 15, 2006
LMAO, I always noticed that but didn't think anything of it

Can't think of any right now, I try not to pay attention to exactly what he says, just the point he's getting across or whatever highlight they're showing

Jul 22, 2006
**Actual Quote**

“STUART SCOTT: The very next play, Collins gets silly-nutty with Ron Dixon -- 8 yards. Dixon -- talk about nibboo! - Baryshnikov! - oh! Just getting both feet in -- 14-zip G-Men. Third quarter, 17-nothing Giants -- uh-oh - Michael Strahan about to put the beat-down clock down on Mark Brunell. Yeah, dog - we know that.”

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
"Hey y'all Randy Moss is gettin' jiggy with it! Yo! MTV Raps! Brian Urlacher waxes the O like a candle! Boo-yah! Oh Albert Pujols says woomp, there it is! *arsenio hall woof woof noises*"

I think I saw him do that last night.

Feb 13, 2006
*Facing computer screen, but looking at the wall to the left of my screen, can't help it.*

"As cool as the other side of the pillow."

"He's gotta be buttah, 'cause he's on a roll."

"Yo kidd just went straight bananas"

He is annoying, can't stand when he's on ESPN.