Do you/Would U fuck with pregnant females?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

diggin?

• Total voters
Dec 25, 2003
There are 2 reasons to turn down pussy

1. unclean
2. off limits

alright 3

3. weird crazy ass bitch that will stalk you

and really even 3 weve all done anyway once or twice

anyone who turn down pussy is a simp

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Pussy aint worth having baby mama drama.
lol okkk, having lil ones is the whole point of life, dont fuck with mindless whores, and there will be no drama, there ARE real females out there, take it from me, i grew up, got over my 15 year old heartache, and stopped hating on all bitches, and im way happier.

Dec 4, 2006
lol okkk, having lil ones is the whole point of life, dont fuck with mindless whores, and there will be no drama, there ARE real females out there, take it from me, i grew up, got over my 15 year old heartache, and stopped hating on all bitches, and im way happier.
that's some real shit man..

There's some bad females out there that are willing to take that extra hike to fuck a motherfucker over in any way they can..

but there's some great girls out there that will make your world much easier and be there for a mothafucka to the end...

I myself regret breaking up with this one girl, everybody tells me to this day ..

"YO D, YOU FUCKED UP WITH HER..SHE WAS THE ONE FOR YOU" ..

I left her for a piece of shit whore ....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
As far as I know, I only had sex with one woman while she was pregnant and that was my ex wife while she was pregnant with my kids. Didn't happen very often and it was like a third as good and more nerveracking than it was worth sometimes. Still better than not getting any tho

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Anybody who would mistreat a pregnant women is a str8 bitch in my opinion, she could do whatever, but that baby in her stomuch is a innocent, and a angel.