Do you think the bay has more joke/comedy rappers than everywhere else?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
I'm wondering do U think that the bay area has more joke/comedy rappers than the rest of the U.S? I mean Nump , Haji Springer, FAB, and others who either don't take themselfs seriously, or are a gimmick. I'm not talking about anybody's talent because that varies, just the whole Joke/Comedy Act. As in lyrics, clothing, style, attitude, persona. Is it a marketing ploy?

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
if the artist is really just acting i think its fuckin stupid, just tellin jokes to try and get on...but if they really just doin them, theres nuthin at all wrong with that

as for the bay havin more gimmick rappers than other places, i wouldnt be surprised but everywhere has their characters

Mar 4, 2007
many rappers use persona's and they jus mess around but then again u cant say all bay rappers have gimmicks but the ones who do jus do there thing some ppl like it and sum ppl dont , jus think about it tho there still out making money..but yeah the bay is probably one of the spots wit joke based rappers