Do You Think My 1st SINGLE is a hit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

will it bang on the radio?

• yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah man if pushed right, this song could have some potential, u might get people on here that don't like it, but u aint pushin it to the thugs, get it to the right audience, the ladies and the radio, clubs, and you'll do your thing

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Whats up Vic. The songs tight im feeling it to the fullest. Why did you say Scarface fans would dig it, I dont see the connection???

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i wouldnt knock it... but i could see a video on mtv or on the radio or something...

btw i hate bc weed... some of the worst shit out here

May 21, 2002
www.vicvodka.com
Thanks for all the feedback cuddies. I appreciate your thoughts. Yeah, the scarface clips are in the begginning and in the end. I'm clearing the samples right now (heavy $$), but I think it will be worth it cuz the song don't make as much sence as with it.

ohh and I said this song is on my new cd, with has songs with nate dogg and mac mall. I didn't say they were on this track.

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
What up playa!! I ain't heard from you in a hot minute but I'm glad to see that you're still doing your thang home boy!!! I'm feeling the track and your flow has gotten so much tighter dawg! The cat on the hook is raw dawg but where did the Nate Dogg and Mac Mall thing come in to play?? Anyhow, holla at cha' boy!
Matai