Do you think Kabosh will really happen?/How would you like it to sound?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you think Kabosh will happen?

• Total voters
May 31, 2007
Definitely.

Am I the only one that thinks Fred Durst gets a lot of unnecessary hate?
Its true... and fucking hate him all you want... sometimes he really is a D-Bag but Bizkits music is fucking sick it was like as soon as Wes dropped out the whole fucking world hated on Fred... and i was hella mad they got bood offstage at Summer Sanitarium when I was twelve.. I went for them and LP grrrr

Jun 9, 2007
I'm thinking really mellow like Black Hole Sun would be great:

Was always one of my favorite videos when I was younger.

But anyway, I doubt this will happen. If it does, I'll definitely give it a full listen and might even buy it, but if it sounds anything like Shit Is Real aint a chance in hell

Dec 14, 2005
Limp Bizkit pretty much sucked after their first cd..

They turned into mainstream whores.. which is why Wes got the fuck outta there..

I really loved their first cd though.. it was a true blend of styles... Counterfiet was the shit

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
First CD I ever bought was a Spice Girls single. Spice Up Your Life, I believe.

But yeah. My older sister got me into Limp Bizkit.
lol. it seems that this should read:

"First CD my sister ever bought was a Spice Girls single. Spice Up Your Life, I believe. But yeah. I got my older sister into Limp Bizkit...."

I shouldn't make fun tho...my first CD was *NSYNC

:eek:

May 31, 2007
lol. it seems that this should read:

"First CD my sister ever bought was a Spice Girls single. Spice Up Your Life, I believe. But yeah. I got my older sister into Limp Bizkit...."

I shouldn't make fun tho...my first CD was *NSYNC

:eek:
I cant even lie... Lookin back I listened to some homo ass shit... Such as the spice girls.. And dammit I loved it... Plus even though i was a little fucker i still wanted to wang the shit outta baby spice..

But my first CDs were The Slim Shady LP, some Jay-Z and some Limp Bizkit shit as well form the used CD store

Oct 25, 2006
Gee, you guys listened to some homo shit LOL. Not that I'm making fun or anything. First CD I ever owned was the Marshall Mathers LP. I've been listening to E-40 and The Click since I was in my crib LOL.

May 31, 2007
I didnt even really get introduced to that much rap till like the 2nd or 3rd grade.. I never listened to the radio and my dad always had on some bullshit ass British invasion typa shit or something so I hated it. Then I herd pop shit and I was like damn thats something new.. Then I heard Eminem and it was all down hill from there lol