Do you support an American war against Iraq?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
nefar559 said:

another ignorant person, you know i hate that fucken statment.
have you forgetten the land of the free?
freedom of the press? what about criticze your own government? if you can't do none
of this...what u'r saying is hypocrisy, why don't you get out?
if i want to hate it, its my damn right....how else are you gonna
put this govern't in check?
you know what i'm too sick of these fuckin hippies like you, that take every thing that united states has granted you for granted, giving you that right to bitch, riot, and hug your fellow terrorist in too close of arms with out splitting your fucking wig like alot of others countries would do. or and if in time of terror yall clinge toghether in loving arms for the famlies that lost love ones in an act of war. but when ever its your time evenge notrosity your quick to hide in the shadows, then when the people that deserve these freedoms our country has to offer, yall kind looms out of the shadows, to throw propaganda around critsizing our goverment...the lot of these countries were in opposition with is to keep us fellow americans safe from terror, that runs through from these countries country side manors, to down town shopping centers.

May 8, 2002
odogfelon said:

you know what i'm too sick of these fuckin hippies like you, that take every thing that united states has granted you for granted, giving you that right to bitch, riot, and hug your fellow terrorist in too close of arms with out splitting your fucking wig like alot of others countries would do.

then when the people that deserve these freedoms our country has to offer, yall kind looms out of the shadows, to throw propaganda around critsizing our goverment
eliquently said.^^^^^^^^

but odogfelon you know there will always be people bitching about things. and 50-70 years down the road they will be gone. but you know what America and will its freedoms will always be here.
"give'em an ninch and they'll want a foot, give'em a foot and they will want a yard, give'em a damn yard and they'll want a damn mile.

Jun 2, 2002
give'em an ninch and they'll want a foot, give'em a foot and they will want a yard, give'em a damn yard and they'll want a damn mile.

^^thats all i've seen all my life, and sometimes ya just need to vent about these things.

Jul 7, 2002
odogfelon said:

you know what i'm too sick of these fuckin hippies like you, that take every thing that united states has granted you for granted, giving you that right to bitch, riot, and hug your fellow terrorist in too close of arms with out splitting your fucking wig like alot of others countries would do. or and if in time of terror yall clinge toghether in loving arms for the famlies that lost love ones in an act of war. but when ever its your time evenge notrosity your quick to hide in the shadows, then when the people that deserve these freedoms our country has to offer, yall kind looms out of the shadows, to throw propaganda around critsizing our goverment...the lot of these countries were in opposition with is to keep us fellow americans safe from terror, that runs through from these countries country side manors, to down town shopping centers.
[/QUOTE

u don't even know me...how the fuck can u make all these
statments?

tell me how i'm i taking them for granted? re read my statments.
i'm not a pacifist. if thats what u'r implying..but u must
have a reason for actually goign to war, and a very fucken good
one.

you can't just take in whatever bush tell you...its not being
rational. you have to speak up when something is not right.
and question them

rememeber the fucken pledge of allengance.
"...the Republic for which it stands one Nation ... indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all"

Jun 14, 2002
Nefar ur a dumbass...why would u ask me to leave a country i support and love??...hmm ya u make ALOT of sense...since u seem to love the other side...go strap a bomb on ur self and and set it off in Iraq:dead:

Jul 7, 2002
Cutt Throat777 said:
Nefar ur a dumbass...why would u ask me to leave a country i support and love??...hmm ya u make ALOT of sense...since u seem to love the other side...go strap a bomb on ur self and and set it off in Iraq:dead:
i seem to love the other side? what side is that!??!

i said i hate this statement:
Cutt Throat777 said:
America...love it or LEEEEAVE IT
this has got to be the dumbest stament ever, ppl in the
60s would say this shit to activist.
and the thing they was doing was to bring about the civl rights
movement.....u'r a dumbass for repeating the same shit they
said....re read my statements above....if u can't do none of
what i said, u'r loving US (if thats what u'r implying) for wrong reasons. Reasons that are not part of what the US stands for..
thats why i say get the fuck out.

Jun 14, 2002
ur a idoit...the other side would be Italy(sarcasem, in case u couldnt tell)...come on ur fuckin moron the other side would be the dumbasses who blow them selves up and belive in a buncha bullshit...

Jun 2, 2002
nefar559 said:
lol, aaah man....people are just plain dumb and stupid
why am i even bothering to reply.
stuck in your ways much or what? i'm just trying to figure out what your trying to say, all i hear is fuck bush, and you posting other peoples opnions.

Jul 7, 2002
odogfelon said:

stuck in your ways much or what? i'm just trying to figure out what your trying to say, all i hear is fuck bush, and you posting other peoples opnions.

i hate repeating myself, so i post articles that reflect what i think.
some people post there opinions, which means nothing to me. some of them are dumbasses. just plain ignorant.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Innocent people will die either way it goes, so my opinion doesnt matter. God bless the families both here and there =%~dRoP iT=%~

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:
odogfelon said:
rememeber the fucken pledge of allengance.
"...the Republic for which it stands one Nation ... indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all"
you forgot "under God"

nefar559 said:
odogfelon said:
you can't just take in whatever bush tell you...its not being
rational. you have to speak up when something is not right.
and question them
but the thing with you is you dont question some things, you take it from all those mainstream bashing radical sources of yours that everything bush and government does is illegal. you see everyday you put up some radical story of how the republicans are all associated with criminals and that they are greedy. i mean think about it with all the articles you have posted if they all were true how come they keep getting elected.

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:

just opinoins of a few on these forums that piss me off with there
ignorance.
ignorant. i know that was directed at me.

come on as i stated earlier you liberals (or in your case radicals) are supposed to be so tolerant of others beliefs and opinions. whats up with the hostility.

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

ignorant. i know that was directed at me.

come on as i stated earlier you liberals (or in your case radicals) are supposed to be so tolerant of others beliefs and opinions. whats up with the hostility.
lol...i didn't have you in mind

Jul 7, 2002
Daveyboy said:

hold up i'm tripping off of this shit right here...i work for the government and i know for a fact that saddam has weapons that can take us out ...why the fuck do you think that we are going to war...this is a very stupid post...
"The Pentagon is bringing relentless pressure to bear on the agency to produce intelligence reports more supportive of war with Iraq, according to former CIA officials. Key officials of the Department of Defense are also producing their own unverified intelligence reports to justify war."

source: http://www.prospect.org/print-friendly/print/V13/22/dreyfuss-r.html