Do you still hate Mike Jones after watching this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpqmiZ6XSPM

you assume his name repeating is a gimmick without knowing the true story behind it. listen to his track "grandma" he explains it, he even knows its wack repeating his name, he even wanted to change his name to something else, he does it in respect for his grandma who told him to do it, but she passed away so she never saw his success

you gotta respect his hustle, his grind. he came out no where, people dissed him, doubted him, made whole mixtapes dissing him (ahem, chamillionaire) , yet he came out it and ended up going plat, still selling more than chamillionaire to this day. he doesn't give a shit what ppl think, he'll scream his name till the day he dies

watch him go platinum again

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
all that doesnt change how much he sucks

i dont like him cause he has no talent. i could care less about all this other shit. the reason people hate mike jones isnt because of lack of respect,its because he is weak as fuck. all this is irrelevant

am i supposed to like him more now cause his grandma died?

Mar 31, 2006
Jake said:
all that doesnt change how much he sucks

i dont like him cause he has no talent. i could care less about all this other shit. the reason people hate mike jones isnt because of lack of respect,its because he is weak as fuck. all this is irrelevant

am i supposed to like him more now cause his grandma died?
a lot of people hate on him because people think the name repeating who mike jones thing is a gimmick

its ok if you dont like him due to his talent (can't hate on his production though you gotta admit), but a lot of people just label him as a gimmick rapper, when he isnt

Feb 5, 2005

I GOT RESPECT FOR HIZ HUSTLE....

& REGARDLESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIZ LYRICISM ON MOST PART'z, HE BE HAVIN SUM GOOD PRODUCTION...

I DONT KNO WHERE U READ ABOUT HIM SELL'N MORE THAN KOOP THO...

BUT YEA..

- GEEzUz

May 9, 2002
Nick Pro said:
^^^^^^^

lol

thats great that hes honoring his grandma and all that but its still a gimmick, sorry.
Bingo!

And whether or not the name saying thing is a gimmick, its still goddamn fuckin annoying. Its almost as if he is insulting his listerners, like we are gonna forget who is giving us these godawful "lyrics".

Seriously dude, get Mikes nuts out of your mouth.

May 16, 2002
Dude is a garbage rapper. When I first heard his promo track in the club in 2004 in Florida, I thought he was raw. He did the same gimmick but his flow was tight and the beat was sick. The beat had the same style of "Realest Niggaz" by Biggie but it was an original beat. Now he's just annoying. You have to hear that freestyle track he did in 2004. It was sick. The best track he ever recorded. Now he's just garbage.

If anybody has that freestlye track please post it in Sicctunes. Hell I'll even buy the mixtape if someone knows where it's available.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
HOW GOOD U RAP DO NOT MATTER ANYMORE ITS ALL A BUSINESS AT HTE END OF DAY AND MIKE JONES HANDILING HIS BUSINESS JUST LIKE MASTER P DID BABY DID AND JAY Z!!! MOST OF THE RAPPERS THAT ARE VERY TALENTED GET THE WHAT YOU WANT FAME OR MONEY...