DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR BEDROOM DOOR OPENED OR CLOSED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
i always keep my door open, even when i got people staying with me.

i had to share a room wit my brothers growing up so the door stayed open no matter what

i just got used to it and sometimes i think if i sleep wit the door closed and someone runs in my house i wont here them

Jul 12, 2002
Closed, and unlocked. There isn't a lock on my bedroom door. I have roommates that usually get up earlier than I do so there's less a chance of me waking up from them if it's shut.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Closed but not locked. I just like it closed, makes me feel like sleeping and it's not locked because I don't got a lock on it.

closed but unlocked.. i dont know, i dont sleep comfortable with open doors.. i feel like spiders or someone can get in easier. A closed door usually means knock or you cant easily access my belongings.
Ha I used to think that as a kid with my blankets I always slept with them over my head but had to like keep a little hole open so I could breath ha. There was a Far Side comic that perfectly 100% showed what I'm talking about but I could never find it online.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
its there a time where you dont use your fav word gay, when is chree going to be ban again???? lol
LOL!!!
BUT WHAT HE FAILED TO MENTION IS HE KEEPS IT HALFWAY OPEN FOR GAY BULLDOGS AND OPEN ALL THE WAY FOR GAY NORTENOS.
WHEN HE WAS LOCKED UP, I HEARD HIS CELL DIDNT EVEN HAVE A DOOR.

Apr 7, 2006
sleep with the door closed being that my parents room is literally 5 steps away from mine.. so its all out of respect wen im loud. =/

Apr 8, 2005
closed, but i have no lock. i got ocd pretty bad, so i literally cant sleep if the door is open, or if shoes arent in a place i like, weird shit. also, the closed door keeps the cats out, and allows me to sleep listening to music, without waking everyone up

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
closed an unlocked...When I was a lil kid my closet door had to be closed as well...it always looked like my clothes were forming some kind of image or somethin...lol

Jun 5, 2004
closed, but i have no lock. i got ocd pretty bad, so i literally cant sleep if the door is open, or if shoes arent in a place i like, weird shit. also, the closed door keeps the cats out, and allows me to sleep listening to music, without waking everyone up
DUDE I GOT A FEELING UR SHOE IS NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACE RIGHT NOW, HAVE YOU CHECKED?

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
closed an unlocked...When I was a lil kid my closet door had to be closed as well...it always looked like my clothes were forming some kind of image or somethin...lol
probably why your schizophrenic to this day....
nah im just fuckin with you but thats how little kids are with their imagination

Aug 24, 2003
closed and locked, with a closed circuit security system streaming the front of the door, the monitor embedded in the ceiling above the head of the bed, with an armor plated table near the side of the bed to flip over and hide behind, and i use an ar15 as a comforter and a pile of grenades as a pillow

lol well the first three words were the truth at least. windows closed and locked too, unless its summer

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
We have to sleep in complete darkness, with the door closed and zero noise or light.

I hate it and think that its one of the main reasons it takes me hours to fall asleep at night.