Do you remember what you were doing when...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
you were 8 years old? or how about when you were 13?

I ask these questions because kids these days be trying to live too fast and shit. I got a cousin who is 12 or 13 and she is already pregnant and not even out of junior high.

I mean fuck when I was 8 I was playing with toys or playing soccer, baseball, football, karate, etc. But damn i see kids these days at the age of 8 smoking already, and its not only the cancer sticks but the greens as well. Where the fuck these lil dudes be getting their money these days? Do parent even know what the fuck is going on with their kids or are these parents just so cool that they choose to be the kids friends instead of their parent.

Shit when i was 13 i was still involved in sports but the ladies came along as well. As i was not fucking yet it didnt even cross my mind. Well maybe it did but the fact of the matter is that it never went down. I remember when macking on a girl (french kissing) was the shit, but i guess these days, fucking and doing the deed happens far earlier.

Anybody have thoughts on this or just post what you were doing at those ages...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I guess it just depends on your backround and upbringing.

For instance, at the age of eight, I already knew how to roll joints using a bamboo roller, and was an avid collector of roaches from the family functions. My cuzzos and I would go out to the "tree" house (no pun intended) and smoke and giggle until the munchies set in. I didn't think that we were doing drugs though, I thought because it smelt so good, it had to be cigarettes...and with the same kiddie logic, I assumed that the cigaretts were dope because of the way THEY smelt....I didn't realize the difference until I was 11, and was living in Dallas. I was the new kid from Cali, so I was gettin' my daily ass stompin', and when they were donethey walked away, and I went in the pocket for a "cig." As I put the flame to it, the older dudes that just got finished Texas two-steppin' my forehead, got a whiff and were buggin' out. They looked at me like I was the devil himself, and asked me what the hell I was doin'. I just told them I was smokin' a cigarette, and they came over to share. Next thing you know, the five of us are LIT. We go to school FADED....I'm so faded, that I go to sit in my desk, and I still have the roach in my fingers like I was 'bout to blaze....my teacher wigged out!! Dragged me outside and asked me where got the drugs, and I told her that they were just some of my Uncle's cigaretts that I brought with me from California.......no dice. The Richardson Police Department gave me a quick lesson on the difference between cigarettes and tree....needless to say, I was on a plane back to Cali in a couple of days.............VIVA CALIFAS!!

LOL

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Filthy_Rich said:
at 13 i had 5 hoes clockin on stockton blvd, 2 candy painted impalas, and cops on the payroll. maybe that was just me though.
I remember that mane...you used to have those twin midgets with the trina asses!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now that's a sandwich.

Aug 26, 2002
i started drinking a little here and there when i was in the 8th grade, its cuz my homie's brother was older and all of his folks were always over so i said fuck it, but i didnt start smokin buds til i was about a sophomore, that shit was like an everyday thing to, but i guess all i'm saying is that these days kids is way ahead of everything or i'm too late. haha

Jan 28, 2005
No doubt man, these kids now days are startin stuff hella early. Goosin at like at like 10. They need to be kids and enjoy their youth.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Filthy_Rich said:
man, when i 8, i was on the block grindin. Back then i had the hood on lock. Pushin zips of that purp, smokin backwood blunts, and doin lines of coke like it was nothin.

at 13 i had 5 hoes clockin on stockton blvd, 2 candy painted impalas, and cops on the payroll. maybe that was just me though.

hahaha. Beto hit it right. Its the upbringing. If parents care then children care. If parents don't care then children don't care. Simple enough, eh

Sep 28, 2004
Haha when I was eight years old, I was burying my dolls in the backyard and digging them back up. In school, at recess, me and a few friends would pretend we were crime fighters and shit, and I got a pink slip for saying "Damn you" to some kid who was pissing me off. When I was 12 we were pretending to be the X-men hahaha.

I started smoking when I was 13 or 14 at a friend's house because her cool cousin was there and she was smoking. I remember thinking about how rebellious I was being by smoking a cigarette at their house. 10 years later, spending $5 a pack every few days... I realize it aint as cool.

I think 15 is too young to be having sex, but that's because I did that shit and I wasn't mature enough to understand what I did.

Up until I was 13, I was a straight A student. And somewhere after that I became a C-D average student and barely passed a few classes in High School. Needed summer school more than once. I got distracted by shit that kids shouldn't have to worry about. I blame the friends I had at the time, but I made the choice to hang with them when it comes down to it. My folks are good people and did their best for me, so I don't blame them. They never knew what I was like when I wasn't home. Love my folks to death, so I could never tell them that their little girl was having sex, drinking and smoking when she was 15. It'd break their hearts.

When I see kids younger than 15 doing that, it makes me sad. Childhood is supposed to be a growing period. If you never have a childhood, you're a very messed up adult. You feel like you're living too fast.

Aug 26, 2002
i guess one of the main reasons i posted this is due to my lil cousin, i mean she only 13 and all knocked up already, she changed drastically in 1 year. i remember that when she was here last summer she would talk about how her friend is preganant and she was mad because they were supposed to be pregnant at the same time, then she talked about wanting to be preganant cuz she didnt want to do dishes at the house anymore, i mean how dumb and fucked up can you be...

Dec 11, 2002
.. I can remember all the way to when I was 3-4 years old... its weird..

But I can remember my first lil boyfriend(s) when I was in the 3rd grade... Justin and Jason.. they were twins.. lol ... too young for any type of messin' around.. but they brought me cookies... and wanted to hold hands.. hilarious.. I havent thought about that in yearrrrs..

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Kids have too many fucked up role models. They come from broken homes where their parents are divorced and/or in jail and they have to live with a relative. Parents work all day so they have to raise themselves. And they have pop-stars on TV telling them to be sluts or thugs and that an education is not important.

As for the question, at 8 years old, I was in second grade and playing handball or tetherball everyday at recess. I played Little League baseball and my dad coached my team. I believe I was playing with Ninja Turtle toys. I was getting straight A's in school.

At 13, I was in 7th grade and starting to struggle in school because for some reason they thought I was "gifted". That turned out not to be entirely true, although I worked hard in school. I was still playing Little League baseball and my dad was still coaching my team. And my friends and I would play tackle football at lunch recess and get yelled at by the principal. I was pretty innocent up until high school.