Do You Remember II Sicc? New Single AVAILABLE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2004
Its all gravy Mastered,

I have a question for you. Do you have to be a Registered member on My Space to Download the new tracks you put up? I was just wondering because I went to My Space ( I am not a member as of now) and I couldn't figure out how to Download that track you put up of the new album? Am I doing something wrong? I am going to buy the new album when it drops anyway, I just want something to keep me at ease. Thanks mayne for any answers you might point out to me.

One, -Mikeavelli

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mikeavelli- Not sure why it cant be downloaded. There is an option when we load the tracks for us to allow people to download which we have turned on. Myspace has been changing things up and maybee its just temporary. In the meantime I will look into other ways I can get this available. Thanks!

Needlez- This was J-locc's account for years, and if you guys didnt notice he hasnt been using it, but he gave me access to all his accounts so I can help them promote. He will come on here every now and then. Or we have already got a bunch of emails in, and thats another way to connect with him if you want. The email goes to both my phone and his and were both on it all day.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
did that bluez brotherz mixtape drop?
if so where can i get a copy
It was dropped Digitally only. However we have plans to include a copy of that cd with the purchase of the new Hit-Men cd for free. We also have plans of selling flash memory loaded with every song we have ever done for a very cheap price as well, but were still working all that out. Its something I dont believe anyone has officially done yet, were working on the packaging and cover layout for that as well as other things. But you could buy for instance a 4gb flash drive from us for lets say $20 that will include over 80+ songs... You get to keep the drive and you can do whatever you want with the songs. For now you can at least hear a few tracks from the Bluez Bros cd on Gemstones myspace page. "In The Mud" "Fat Boy" & "Im The Man"

myspace.com/therealdeal408 (Gemstone aka J-locc)

Apr 25, 2002
You aint gotta be Bay to feel it, its just one of those tracks that was specifically made for the Bay to hear. They wanted to let cats hear this 1st, but got more to come, the album is well balanced to appeal to most peoples taste...
i feel you.....its not just ya'll, its the whole bay hype this last 10 years or so.....everybody is bay this bay that.....with that it may set a limit to the audience, but then again maybe not......back in the day when "bay" rappers were more successful for the most part, they werent hollerin bay this and bay that....they was hollerin their city......every thing is bay now, album titles, song titles, blah blah...i aint hatin, im just sayin its not for me and alot of people who grew up in the golden era when there wasnt such a devide amongst the nor cal hip hop community...with that said, i wish you success.........

and i understand what your doin.........

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Foul Mouth: Yea we all understand, and trust that we all grew up off the Golden era and at some point there was change. I used to buy any new cd that came out every tuesday from any local Bay cat, but now all I buy is Twista, Jamie Foxx, Black C, E-40 & Too $hort. So hey we all understand. However the only point I think these guys want to make is where we have all tried something different, for instance the majority of this album is produced in FLORIDA with the Diaz Brothers and in L.A... But I dont know if anyone will even be able to tell beside the beats being very crisp and clean like you would expect from a platnium producer. THe "If U Aint Bay" track is simply a reminder of the Bay and a tribute if anything. But the album actually rarely contains many CITY references or Bay for the simple fact we also think everyone is OVER hyphyed out, Bay'd out, 408, 510, 916'd out etc... We get it! At the same time while you try to do something different you cant dissapoint the many people that loved all your past product and have to still cater to them, and we did. When you hear more you will see.

NATO: 1st off...LOL... 2nd off I really am the manager, all 3 off these guys have 3 or more kids, wives, jobs, J coaches little league and football, and trying to get this cd done. They need the help from guys like me. But with that said, we have not dealt with Larry K like we used to, however we do have 2 tracks on the album produced by him. If there was one thing Larry could do, it was make a slapper. We also have 2 tracks on here produced by V-Dubb if any of you remember him.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think like close to 8 years ago, Larry K was the first studio I ever went to... and yes I got gaffled for used verse's and beats.

Live and learn.