Do you live in Sacramento?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
If you live in sac and you've got Comcast cable... come check out "On The Real Videos" featuring an interview with yours truely, Medicine Man and Miss Tiza from Eargasm Entertainment... you can also see some Lynch and Tech N9ne Videos... support the underground... Tuesday on channel 18 @ 9:30 pm

good lookin'
med man

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Law said:
u should send me a cd.. and get at me anyway, your music is sick
good lookin' out homie... glad you like that shit... we've got a new album we're lookin' to release this summer... all new shit and it's some new and improved medicine man shit.... you should come check out our forum on the new b.a.r.t. board... i still come through here as often as i can to read up on shit... but i rarely post... stay up homie

med man

www.RapTalk.net/EargasmEntertainment

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
both of yall need to sign up at raptalk.net if you haven't already... and hit up my personal message box on there with addresses... we'll see about gettin' you both a copy of my last project... Eargasm Entertainment supports strange music all the way... we had a bunch of tech/eargasm photos up before the server crashed a few months back... we'll have em back up pretty soon though... much love,

med man