Do you like to eat fish? What kind/how much?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I eat fish every day. Today i had 2 marlin steaks plus clams.
Tomorrow i will have trout.
I keep a stock of fish in the house.

I try and get fresh fish live. Like im getting live eels next time i go to the strip district. Its some good shit.

I havent had time to go fish for a while.
You go?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I like to eat fish but I'm EXTREMELY piccy with how it's prepared. I can't eat fish made by just anybody, some people just don't know who to do it right. Also I HATE going fishing, I am one of the most impatient people in the world. After about 5 minutes I'm either passed out or ready jump in the water and start chasing fish.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i like cat.....especially smothered in lemon juice.....oooooweeee.......i fish sometimes i usually don't catch shit.....although last week i went and i caught a big ass bullfrog like 12inches long....i beat the shit outta him with a stick......

Apr 25, 2002
lol thats fucked up!

i think i eat fish at least once or twice a month.it depends on whut we catch or whut my relatives catch.we buy fish too but thats only cause they don't exist around our waters.since we live by the ocean we catch surf perch,calico bass,halibut,baracuda,rock fish stuff like that.also my cousins go fishing up north where all the rivers are so they catch shad,stripe bass,sturgen.when we visit them or they visit us we share.

i normally eat my fish fried with vinigar to dip in with rice.if it's not that we throw it in the oven with tomatoes,onions,lemon and soy sauce.once in a while we'll bread it with cornmeal.or tuna steaks umm ummm mmm!

we buy our crab though that shits good.lately my dad started buying big ass lobsters at the swap meat.eat that up with sum lemon and butter.luv it man good stuff.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
maybe once a week or so....my step dad goes fishing in alaska like 2-3 times a year, and always brings back HELLA.....we got salmon, trout, halibut, and cod i think....salmon is bomb as fuck....

Apr 25, 2002
n
I used to go fishing all the time, but now when I do I get too drunk and threaten people with my pole. I don't know why but it's fun. I was fishin at a pier down in Galveston (Houston) a few weeks ago, and some muther fucker kept crossing my line. I told him to quit and he kept doing it so I beat his ass with the pole (real chop). I got arrested and spent 1 night in Harris County. It was some of the stupidest shit I've ever done.
But anyway, I eat fish about 4 times a week. It's got a lot of good protein and fats. My favorite fish is some fresh tuna (not the nasty canned shit) and I like salmon and trout too. I also like catfish, but I only get that when I'm at my granny's house in Houston. That's some good shit. And crawfish (not really fish), damn them hoes are good when they're made right.

Apr 25, 2002
i eat fish all the time......bass, catfish, salmons, trouts, halibut, croppy, sturgeons......too many to name......oh yea how you cook ur eel.....i boil my shit

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
eel??hmmmm never had it.....sounds nasty....but then again so did frog legs....but they were the shit.....partly mutalated of coarse....lol

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Fish is super good!! I got some really good recipes if anyone needs some. Have U ever tried ciopino (sp?)? I like all kind of fish but I can't stand catfish!!!

Apr 25, 2002
n
damn i aint neva caught no stuergon...that shit is prehistoric though, I'd prolly feel guilty eating it. bet then again, so are aliigators, and them hoes taste good.
BTW JADE, you're PM's are full.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL I KNO CATCHIN A STERGEN IS VERY RARE..MY DAD CAUGHT 3 AND HES LIKE THATS PROBABLY ALL I WILL EVER CATCH IN THIS LIFETIME...I DIDNT FEEL GUILTY EATIN THAT SHIT..THERE AINT NO BONES JUS GRISTLE..GOOD EATIN..

@YOUNG B..I ERASED SOME OF EM..HOLLA

~209~

Apr 25, 2002
I cant stand seafood of any type. Even just the smell of it makes me wanna toss mah cookies. I used to like fish when I was little but one day my mom undercooked it and I got sick...havent had fish or any seafood ever since. uhg, just typing about it is makin me sick.