Do you guys watch Dunleavey play or read the box score???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
dude has game...he wont drop 30 a nite but he has all the intangables of a solid nba player...he's a great ball handler and passer...he can shoot the rock...and plays good "Team" defense..so he had 7 turnovers last nite...6 were in the first half..opening nite jitters...im pretty sure Chris Mullin and Rod Higgins are a better judge of talent that all of you...watch him play and watch the little things he does...dont think hes bad because he cant jump outta the gym...

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
you just described the role of the 9th player on a team....which is to do the little things. 7 turnovers in one game him and we're suppose to have faith that the warriors have a legitmate shots the playoffs?

Apr 1, 2002
reza said:
you just described the role of the 9th player on a team....which is to do the little things. 7 turnovers in one game him and we're suppose to have faith that the warriors have a legitmate shots the playoffs?
LMAO. Dunleavy will always be garbage just like Jamison, you try and try to like dude but he pisses you off more than he makes you happy. He's getting the same salary as Tayshaun Prince, Ron Artest and a number of more SF that are way better than him offensively and defensively. Yesterday I was forced to read the box score, it doesn't say everything about a player but it says enough, 7 T/O is unacceptable regardless of it's opening game; He's been in the league for sometime now and he ain't no rook, all that jitter talk is rubbish. I know it's only the first game and there's been many talk about him having a break out season which I highly doubt but I sure hope I am wrong about the guy.

Nov 1, 2004
I think everyone is angry at DUn because he isn't worth that salary.
But I agree that he is alot of potential to be a great team player.

Sep 18, 2002
u guys just hate him cuz hes white...naw..jk...imo he shouldnt have received that extension but maybe that will give him that iniative to step it up and play like an allstar...yes i said allstar

Apr 1, 2002
AC Transit said:
To me Dunleavey is straight. He's a role player, not a star, thats all you need to know.
You sure he's not gay? If a role player is all we need at the SF position, we can get better role players for lower pay...