do you guys listen to shit other than rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ConnDemned said:
it's basically a greatest hits cd?
Yes. It's a damn good cd too.

Tracklisting
1. You Know You're Right
2. About A Girl
3. Been A Son
4. Silver
5. Smells Like Teen Spirit
6. Come As You Are
7. Lithium
8. In Bloom
9. Heart-Shaped Box
10. Pennyroyal Tea
11. Rape Me
12. Dumb
13. All Apologies
14. The Man Who Sold The World

May 27, 2002
Tim said:

Yes. It's a damn good cd too.

Tracklisting
1. You Know You're Right
2. About A Girl
3. Been A Son
4. Silver
5. Smells Like Teen Spirit
6. Come As You Are
7. Lithium
8. In Bloom
9. Heart-Shaped Box
10. Pennyroyal Tea
11. Rape Me
12. Dumb
13. All Apologies
14. The Man Who Sold The World
yea very good cd i highly recommend

other groups i listen to: disturbed, linkin park, incubus, 311, red hot chili peppers, adema, better than ezra, bush

ill think of more later

May 8, 2002
Most of you listen to mainstream candy coated bubble gum pop.
Turn on some Lard or some Ron D Core and stop listening to weak ass metal-hop bands.
Or listen to some intelligent violent stuff like Nick Cave's MURDER BALLADS.
His song STAGGER LEE on that album is the most savage song ever written, hands down.
Stop sleepin.

Jun 2, 2002
Kyle said:
Blood For Blood
[/B]
outlaw anthems kicks ass...some good ol' irish/white trash fighting music, i love to snowboard to them to get hyped up.

monster magnet has some good lyrics, and its cool they're from olympia, wa, but they're a lil too soft served for me.

@666-ya i meant there album "progression thru unlearning" everything else of their's is emo to me...but strangly enough i saw them a month ago and they came hardcore...it had me trippin.

here some more to my list:

bad brains
infectious grooves
fishbone
primus
ISIS
how bout some fuck'n GWAR...:)

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
outlaw anthems kicks ass...some good ol' irish/white trash fighting music, i love to snowboard to them to get hyped up.
heared most of that new one but haven't picked it up yet. i got 'revenge on society', 'livin in exile' and 'wasted youth brew'. some angry muthafuckas lol. i think they're broken up now unfortunatley

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
PHiSH, Rehab, Sublime, Sade, Skynyrd, Huey Lewis and the News, Beatles, Ben Folds, Blind Melon, Brian Jonestown Massacre, CKY, Lionel Richie, Faith no More, Musiq, Marvin Gaye, Queen, Pearl Jam, Chili Peppers, Roger Troutman, Ween, The Strokes, and Fillmoe Coleman Band.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
My taste vary from everything to James Brown to Bob Marley all the way down to Louis Armstrong then back up to Esham and Lynch, but what I can't stand is that techno/trance/rave/fagbitchmusic, that shit is just plain gay, thats all that can be said about that...

May 8, 2002
other then rap i used to listen to alot of punk music but its all fallen off lately. right now im listening to johnny cash 'murder'

I will always listen to Nirvana, its fucked up they were gonna put out a bockset with alot of other songs that werent on their albums but bitch ass courtney love didnt want them realeased so they put out the "greatest hits cd"

Jul 16, 2002
I LOVE

SALSA.....THAT IS MY BIGGEST LOVE AFTER RAP, HIP-HOP.... UMMMMM OLDIES, FIRME OLDIES. NOT THAT RADIO SCRAP SHIT.... I LIKE THE TEMPREES, DELLS, DRAMATICS, MALO, TOWER OF POWER, SHIT LIKE THAT.... SALSA.....THAT IS MY BIGGEST LOVE AFTER RAP, HIP-HOP! 1. MARC ANTHONY IS THE SHIT AND HAS A VOICE LIKE NO OTHER. AND DLG'S HUEY DUNBAR, THAT MUTHA FUCKA IS A FORCE OF NATURE TALK ABOUT BLOWIN IF YOU LIKE LATIN MUSIC CHECK HUEY OUT.... UMMMMM OLDIES, FIRME OLDIES. NOT THAT RADIO SCRAP SHIT.... I LIKE THE TEMPREES, DELLS, DRAMATICS, MALO, TOWER OF POWER, SHIT LIKE THAT....[/

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Other then rap, I'll name off what I can.

Sublime
System of a Down
Stained
Nervana
Slipknot (Well some of the lryics I think are a type of rap)
Mushroomhead (when i feel like tripping)
American Head Charge (When I'm pissed at a bitch)
Fenix TX
Sister Hasel
Bowling for Soup
Box Car Racer
Blink 182
Disturbed
Green Day
Jimmy's Chicken Shop
Kittie
Linkin Park (of course)
Lit (Damn good band)
Peral Jam
fuck i listen Mozart when i study

Man that list could just go on an on, and well I really don't feel like finishing it. hmm, but yeah, i listen to music besides Rap.

~Fawg