DO YOU FIND YOURSELF ROOTING FOR THE HURRICANE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
thats said and all, but fuck you for living in a place thats continously getting hit by hurricanes, like those fuckers that live in tornado alley, every year theyre peeling the family dog off the windshield saying "well guess well have to rebuild" dumb asses

Sep 17, 2007
thats said and all, but fuck you for living in a place thats continously getting hit by hurricanes, like those fuckers that live in tornado alley, every year theyre peeling the family dog off the windshield saying "well guess well have to rebuild" dumb asses
foreal tho.. i agree. don't expect us to feel sorry for you. knowin damn well the shit happens every year like clockwork.

Apr 26, 2006
Just wait till San Diego gets a hurricane.

haha, we'll never get one though. Waters are too cold. :cool: Maybe global warming will fuck shit up though down the line.

Apr 25, 2002
i know mothafuckas aint gettin butt hurt cus dude made a joke about the hurricane.............

but you can laugh at a joke at someones else expence as long as it dont offend you guys? damn near everything we laugh at in life is offensive or insensitive to "somebody"...........

but once you get offended then the jokes not funny or nice? thats a joke in its self............

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
\"ROCK U LIKE A HURRICANE\" omg. lol -

real talk tho, i got edited when i was working with Royce Da 5\'9 - he told me not to say this but i had a line that said \"I WAS KINDA GLAD THE SOUTH GOT FLOODED OUT/ (Why\'s That?) CUZ I WAS TIRED OF THAT CRUNK SHIT COMING OUT/\"

ouch.

Did he tell you that on Instant Messenger or in an email?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
everyone can say all they want about earthquakes, but one someone else says some shit, everyone whines.
Yup. They live there knowing it's GOING to happen, it's not like a freak accident. The difference between the south and us is, they get a warning when shit's about to go down. We never know when our state is gonna get rocked by an Earthquake. At least they have a chance to escape before it hits. Their houses fall or get blown away, they get to rebuild. Our houses fall, we're lucky if we live through it to be able to rebuild.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i can picture Royce sitting down and having a heart to heart with freaks

"You know freaks im kinda glad the south got hit by a hurricane...."

Jan 23, 2006
yup im rootin for it, hurricanes make for good news, news channels have all kinds of info and shit. where else can you see cars floating in water or people sitting on top of there houses? haha nah...

no lie, it was interesting as hell seeing hurricane katrina fuckin some shit up though , had a nigga like daaaaamn