do you believe midevil even exists?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
Naked Cheese was a leftover from Loaded.
Interesting... Perhaps it was. None the less I think it would have went on Midevil. I remember reading somewhere that "Situation on Dirty" was a left over track from loaded and was given to Master P to use on the Bout it soundtrack. You're right about the songs around that time have that eerie dungeon type sound... I think it fits in perfectly with the Midevil theme. Anyways... wasn't Lynch's last verse on that Naked Cheese song the same lyrics of another lynch song?

I know Lynch has stated that a lot of EBK's songs were initially for Midevil... and like you stated were in the first stages of production then you can kind of tell where songs cut off and other artist's verses were inserted... Some of them were definitely incomplete songs.

Supposedly Ced was throwing scrap songs together to complete the EBK-4 album.

I wonder if you know if the album cover for EBK-4 was Ced's concept or if that was Lynch's for Midevil?

Apr 25, 2002
Good questions. I do know this. EBK4 was suppose to be released on Halloween in 99. It was suppose to be an album and movie narrated by DE. I think you are right about the Situation on dirty song. Cant have it from No Face Killaz was Midevil sounding. Interesting, those verses ended up on Weapons of War from DE album. On Naked Cheese, the verse is also on.... Did it and Did it.

Im Like from the virus is a perfect example of an incomplete song, one verse laid, and beat looping. Also a perfect example of Midevil type production. That verse also was used on Loki Cuz I said so

Last edited: