Do You Believe in Karma?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Hey I was just sittin around thinkin about life and shit and I got to wonderingdoes destiny control what happens in your life...or does karma? I mean do we really have control over shit that happens or is everything a direct result of karma.. what you do to others will come back to you....I know this cant be true in every situation...people suffer and die all the time who have not deserved it...so does karma really exist?

May 11, 2002
You reap as you sow. I believe in the Western thought of Karma, more so then the Eastern traditions. What goes around comes around. It has been proven throughout history and continues to do so. Some people have it comming to them. "the chicken came home to roost"-Malcolm X

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
karma is a bitch.....and yes, i believe in it. that's why i try to not fuck people over in any way, shape, or form. do unto others as you would have them do unto you.....or somethin' like that.....but it's some true shit!

Apr 26, 2002
YoungB said:
What goes around comes around. There are flaws to the rule, but I think in general if you do good, good does you.
Couldn't ahve said it better myself, I believe in it, I neer try to fuck anyone over or Backstab them cuz they'll just trun around and do tha same to you

Apr 25, 2002
SF
You all have a misunderstanding of the word "karma"

Karma doesnt happen in this lifetime. Karma is the consequence that you pay after you die and become reincarnated in the next life.

So unless you believe in reincarnation, you cant believe in karma

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Krishna is right. Karma is not the way most people think about it. The dictionary (Encarta) says: 1. EASTERN RELIGION Eastern philosophy: the Hindu and Buddhist philosophy according to which the quality of people's current and future lives is determined by their behavior in this and in previous lives

But if the questions is do I believe that we get what we put out in the world? Yes I do. That's why the Golden Rule still applies.