do y'all remember......not too long ago (over 5 years)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
these 2 groups outta k.c.

7 miles.......outta southside

and

d.n.a.........from the north pole

i used to bump the hell outta both.......but both just vanished.............any of y'all know??

Apr 25, 2002

they are the tightest group to come from the town and man there albums are classics ..tightest albums to ever drop from the town ..i will listen to any of there cds before i listen any of this newer k.c. rap ..but they just dropped a album last year ..wasnt as good as there first 2 albums thoe

Jul 16, 2002
pete dogge said:

they are the tightest group to come from the town and man there albums are classics ..tightest albums to ever drop from the town ..i will listen to any of there cds before i listen any of this newer k.c. rap ..but they just dropped a album last year ..wasnt as good as there first 2 albums thoe

man, i havn't heard 7m in years...i can't find any of there cd's........especially being stuck in virginia, but last time i was in kc, nobody at 7th heaven even new what i was talking about..........do you know where i can get some at............and you say they droped a new album? awe damn, i wish i could hear that shit.....allright then...thanx

oh yeah, @ k.c.e, you seriously need need to khop em', like the mann said......."classics" .....tight as hell